Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Warm Body
Sep 18, 2007
The tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps to tap, at three, on the teeth
yesssssss I've been waiting for this to show up :dance:

Voting BRUT-05 because I'm getting tired of sea creatures in these fights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warm Body
Sep 18, 2007
The tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps to tap, at three, on the teeth
It's clear to me that ##Snake Preview will be the winner, even if only by attrition. The more blood he loses, the weaker and easier to target his foe will be. What hope has a mosquito when the well it drinks from is poisoned?

Warm Body
Sep 18, 2007
##Smash Gordon will clearly be the winner. I've been wrong twice, but I can't be wrong a third time. The communist evil of the Sturgeon General cannot stand up to his British, brutish might.

Warm Body
Sep 18, 2007
Okay. So I've been wrong in THREE fights thus far, but unless I continually vote for the loser for the rest of the first round, I'm going to lay off declaring myself king of underdogs. With that said, I vote ##Pride and Prejudice for the winner, to take down its opponent with the force of sheer awesome.

Warm Body
Sep 18, 2007
##Sting Kong will be the clear winner in this fight. His stingers will turn the tide - even the beefiest of arms will collapse once stung enough.

Warm Body
Sep 18, 2007
Okay, I'm going to break my streak of voting for the loser by voting ##Presidential Seal. I'm a patriot, goddamnit. That, and I'm hoping for french onion soup after the battle.

Warm Body
Sep 18, 2007
Hooray! The last vote I cast was for the winner! This time, I'm voting for ##The Snapture. The only Zoofights participant in history that entered on its own, if I recall correctly. And a vote for choice is a vote for freedom. gently caress you, Korean grasshopper dude. Snapping turtles will wreck your poo poo.

That and I live in an area with snapping turtles and holy poo poo those things are nasty, dangerous little fuckers that'll bite off half your drat foot in a moment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warm Body
Sep 18, 2007
The only clear winner, due to being the most awesome of underdogs, is ##Fists O'Batahan Croctopus may be comparatively adorable as an entrant in Zoofights, but gypsy moxie, beefy arms, and the ability to drink as much as the Snapture put Batahan in the top tier.

Only he can save us from snakes.