Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bikini Quilt
Jul 28, 2013
Are there any recommended Youtube channels that have people who actually know their stuff and aren't just trying to sell their patented singing lesson programs or whatever? I've been slowly learning guitar and I'd eventually like to reach a point where I can sing while I play and not sound like garbage, so I figure I might as well get crackin', but I have no idea how to judge whether advice is worth following or not. Paying for actual lessons is a bit out of budget right now, so it would be awesome if there were some free ways to approach a baseline of competence in the meantime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread