Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
Why is everyone hating on this man? This is great! "They make take our lives, but they'll never take..."/"Our independence day!"

http://abovethelaw.com/2010/05/psyching-yourself-up-for-final-exams-a-university-of-oklahoma-2l-knows-how-to-motivate/#more-15996

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6wRkzCW5qI&feature=player_embedded

EDIT: I mean my personal choices are more along this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xAPBau1QEU

and this. Special shout out to Soothing Vapors who might appreciate these two.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aDXQCamREA&feature=related

sigmachiev fucked around with this message at 01:49 on May 7, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

billion dollar bitch posted:

New thread!
Under the MPC if you conspire with someone through 5.03(2), are you liable for their actions as under 2.06?

Technically no. What happens though is for a conspiracy you need an agreement, and for an agreement (assuming it's face to face), at some point you are gong to be soliciting the crime. So you can conceptualize it to trickle down to solicitation to get 2.06 to trigger.

If you want my crim outline it is huge and totally MPC based. Here's a sample hypo to illustrate the whole conspiracy/complicity thing.

P and D agree that P will rob bank X. D does nothing else. P decides to rob bank Y, which is more heavily guarded. In the course of the robbery he kills a bank guard who tries to stop him, and in driving away at high speed he accidentally kills a pedestrian. P is charged with robbery, murder, and negligent homicide. Is D an accomplice in any of these crimes? Under the MPC? In a jurisdiction that follows the Pinkerton rule regarding conspiracy and complicity (see previous chapter)?

1. Assume that P does rob Bank X. What result?

-What makes D an accomplice here? The agreement needs to have a solicitation. Merely being in a conspiracy does NOT make you an accomplice under the MPC; conspiracy is actually NOT mentioned in this part of the MPC
-Not generally a problem with these situations though (every time there is a face to face conspiracy where parties deal with one another, you will be able to infer encouragement even from a passive conspirator).

2. Difference between MPC and Pinkerton:
- Pinkerton makes you an accomplice by virtue of being in a conspiracy. MPC does NOT do this, gotta aid, try to aid, encourage, etc. etc.

3. What is the significance of the change of venue of the robbery?
-This is another problem with all of the forward oriented crimes. There are differences that may be either material or immaterial (what time vs. how heavily guarded is the bank). There is nothing in the MPC that tells us how to draw the distinctions. You must have the purpose to promote or facilitate the crime but we don’t know how specific you need to be. There is no clear line whether the difference of banks is in or outside the scope of the crime that D had the purpose to promote.
-Case law hasn’t helped the analysis much; the actus reas can differ in some detail then what the accomplice is imagining when they began to aid.

4. Assume that D is complicit in the robbery of bank Y. What about the murder?
-Many states treat killings in the course of robberies as felony murders. If the state had a felony murder statute that called this murder, P would be called a felony murder even if it were accidental. D would be guilty of accomplice of felony murder because of §2.06(4)., provided the felony murder statute is a strict liability. If D was P’s accomplice in the robbery, he would be an accomplice in the murder.
- Could also be guilty here if he has a conditional purpose: “rob the bank and if necessary, kill guards to do it right.”

5.If we decide that the identity of the banks are important, what could we still charge D with?
-Conspiracy to rob, solicitation of robbery, and attempted robbery through 5.01(3). He did all these crimes with respect to Bank X.

sigmachiev fucked around with this message at 04:25 on May 7, 2010

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
http://www.washington.edu/admin/pb/home/pdf/bgt-narratives/fy2011/Law.pdf

UW Law recognizing it's not on the same level as the big public schools, and offering a solution: increase tuition 10, 12 and 14% over the next three years.

EDIT: Maybe evidence that the UC model is gaining steam elsewhere. Hate it.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

Ersatz posted:

So Petey, I know you've done a lot of research into graduate programs leading to degrees that enable teaching law and jurisprudence to undergrads. Given the job situation, my wife has given me the green light to pursue further education, assuming I can manage a full ride. I love jurisprudence (critical theory and neo-pragmatism in particular) and have really enjoyed the scholarly writing I've done in law school.

Do you know much about programs in the DC or NY areas, how to apply, what to look for in a program and so forth? If my clerkship doesn't come through and the PTO doesn't start hiring in the very near future, I think this may be my way forward. I'd also be down with philosophy, but my undergrad degrees aren't philosophy related, so I think that's out.

I'm already toying with some ideas for Princeton's MPA or PhD in policy, maybe look into those. We were talking in IRC earlier that the GRE requirements for getting into Woodrow Wilson aren't too bad and since you have some other scholarly chops and went to a good law school you might have a good path there.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

THE MACHO MAN posted:

Ok this is pretty much what I was asking thanks

almost every single lawyer and law student I know has said to not go because of the insane debt and limited chances for high pay when coming out. The cost of Rutgers is pretty much the main reason I want to go there... decent enough school without soul crushing debt.

I just want a drat answer so I can just decide if I'm going to go already :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYRJLr90vSA

Seriously though, read OP and reassess.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

billion dollar bitch posted:

Should I mention the margin/font issue to him, that I heard that there were students that bent the rules for themselves and I was kind of pissed when I heard (which could make him watch out for it/maybe downgrade people). Or should I just do nothing?

Normally I would say do what's best for you, which would be tell the prof. But your net benefit here (one less person fighting for an A) isn't worth what could end up being a serious consequence for this dude depending on your honor court. Let it slide and let karma work it out.

My advice changes if you dislike this person or if money is on the line.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

prussian advisor posted:

This is basically what I wrote all my personal statements about, without mentioning their spot in the rankings, of course. Most were all some variation on "I want to practice this kind of law, your school would put me in a better position to practice it because of <reasons>." Make sure you mention any ties (familial or otherwise) that you have to the area, even if it's not a "regionally-oriented" law school, or any history that you have with the law school or its underlying University, if only to make them realize that you actually care about that school in particular and aren't just spamming.

Prussian's very smart and he's been a help to me so I'll echo this, and also since I've had some early transfer success myself, I think it's a good idea to point out some particular programs you dig, and what the surrounding area has to offer you in terms of career prospects. I spent half of my PS talking about some history of why I wanted to practice law and what kind of law, and the second half gushing over the school and why I need to go there to get to my goal.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

Tetrix posted:

Do you think its necessary to get professors to target rec letters for transferring? Like maybe I could have them write one target one for one school and then a general one for every other school?

I don't think that's necessary and having them write two letters might be asking a bit much unless they really like you or they are a really fantastic person. Where are you thinking?

I suppose if the prof had taught there or was a donor alumni + your professor that might look a little cooler relative to generic LoRs but I still don't see it making a big difference except in very rare cases.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
Inc Red, don't have a flowchart, but I just threw my Table of Authorities (which also lists themes and tests and quicky holdings/important poo poo) in the Dropbox. I also recommend taking a look at HR's checklist, it's good stuff.

P.S. Goonspeed I've got Con tomorrow too then it's sweet sweet freedom for a minute.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
Woop done, gonna be a sick summer in SD then I'm blowing this pop stand for greener pastures.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

Incredulous Red posted:

Where are you transferring to?

Apps will go out to a few more schools but at least Georgetown.

MoFauxHawk posted:

Haha, these three posts in a row could really give somebody who hasn't read the thread carefully the impression that going to a T2-4 with the intention of transferring up is a good idea.

Low GPA guy, if you realllly want to go to law school, pretty much your only shot at a T14 is working in the real world for a couple years, getting a 171/172+ on the LSAT, and applying to Northwestern with binding early decision.

But for the dude asking about transfering make no mistake it's not easy and myself and the others are lucky that we pulled it off.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

Caligula Caesar posted:

4.0, and presumably no one ...

That's awesome about Harvard man congrats.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

entris posted:

Got my spring grades today. Got an A+ in my advanced wealth transfer tax course. I was the only person to get that grade in the class, and the professors are adjuncts who work at Venable and Baker Hostetler. I am walking on air right now.

Congrats buddy!

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
I just wanted to say the last couple pages about the industry stuff have been really interesting and it's appreciated. New question (turning away from the difficulties): What was the funnest summer associate activity you did?

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

Incredulous Red posted:

I don't think you understand exactly where LaVerne and Western State are - TTT doesn't begin to do it justice (still not as bad as Glendale College of Law)

Hmm...

Glendale College of Bullshit posted:

Q. Does Glendale plan on seeking ABA accreditation?

No. State Bar accreditation standards are rigorous while, to the benefit of students, they also permit Glendale to maintain a meaningful level of institutional autonomy, accessibility, and affordability.

Q. Are credits from Glendale transferable to an ABA law school?

Only an ABA law school can answer this question, however, transfers rarely occur between any law schools. Stability is so critical to law school success that transferring is not recommended.

Q. How do Glendale’s graduates perform on the California Bar Exam?

Academically successful students have an 80% chance of passing the bar the first time.

There is a direct correlation between academic performance in law school and a student’s statistical likelihood of passing the Bar. At Glendale, the minimum cumulative gpa required to earn a JD is 70. (wtf does this even mean?) Students considered academically successful for purposes of the 80% first-time pass rate typically graduate with a cumulative gpa of 74 or higher.

Q. What are employment prospects with a JD from a State Bar Accredited law school?

Since the 1970’s, over 20,000 men and women have earned Juris Doctor degrees from State Bar Accredited law schools. Graduates have distinguished themselves as judges, court commissioners, government attorneys, legal aid lawyers, partners in firms of all sizes, and solo practitioners. Graduates have also used their legal education to enter or enrich their careers in other fields including banking, law enforcement, real estate, health care, education and public service.

Bookmark and Share

Also, for The Warp: Not to rain on the parade any more than it's being rained on (and more likely tomorrow), but the fact she went to Berkeley also means very little if anything. Her 3.5 though is decent and if she can get a 165 she might be able to go to Davis assuming she's white. Actually you should probably figure out (and share with us) where she wants to go and also where you guys want to live in the future, that'll help.

EDIT: Woops, misread the part where she's Asian, but that's the same thing as white to law schools. You need to hammer home the point she is NOT OBLIGATED TO GO TO THOSE lovely SCHOOLS.

sigmachiev fucked around with this message at 09:12 on May 27, 2010

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

The Warp posted:

sigmachiev:

She's Chinese, and I'm not sure what her LSAT was. She doesn't like her options as far as Law School is concerned, because she's not dumb, but she's hoping she can transfer a notch up after the first year or so. She's the kind of girl that likes to make a plan and stick with it, and make the best of it, so I'm hoping we can figure something out.

Godspeed on your own stuff that sounds pretty epic.

Back to your GF. Look I'm just going to preface this again by saying this is a terrible loving idea to go to either one but if she is going to kowtow you then here is something to consider: you mentioned LaVerne and Western State as her choices. I looked into it and saw that LaVerne is provisionally accredited only, and has been in this position since 2006. It's 2010, and it should be fully accredited by now, so I'd be concerned about that. Western State happens to be fully ABA approved which theoretically means transferring is possible, but even as someone doing the transfer thing myself I don't want to encourage this at all as any sort of viable plan. It's 99% based on exam grades which if you have followed this thread at all you know that getting As in law school is pretty much a mystery even to people who get them.

Now, why I bring this up is key to your concern about the future and where you'll be: if she goes to LaVerne over Western State, there is a very real possibility she will be landlocked in California because of bar requirements. So it's not just "aw shucks I made a mistake in going to this school because the economy sucks and I can't find a job," it's "aw shucks I made a mistake in going to this school because I can't even try outside of the state of California."

EDIT: I realize that might read as some sort of endorsement of Western State but just to clarify myself one more time she should not go to either one. Should not go to either one.

sigmachiev fucked around with this message at 08:24 on May 27, 2010

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
One more thing Warp about transferring just to further define why this is no kind of plan for your GF: At a Tier 3 or 4, whatever those schools are (they're not T2 is all I know), there is no chance with T14 (unless you're #1 and go to Georgetown or publish something and s the right d), you need to be pretty much the top 2% for UCLA/USC, and need to be top 10% for T1s like Hasting and Davis and top 15-20% for USD, Pepperdine, Loyola. And you'd get a majority of people in this thread who think those latter schools are still a bad idea.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

newberstein posted:

He's my uncle but we are not very close. When I talked to him all he said was to tell him when I send in my application. I thought it would be rude to ask how much influence he has seeing as I don't know him that well which is why I asked here. All I wanted to know was if a VP wanted to, could they push their weight around enough to get anyone in?

Bottom line is you're going to have to put yourself out there and talk shop with the man. Try to take him out to lunch under the guise you want to discuss poo poo, "get a gameplan," whatever tact you think would register with him.

The only anecdotal evidence I can give that I know first hand is that an ex of mine is the granddaughter of some serious (multi-million) donors who were close to the president of the school. She flunked out of her first college and had no problem getting a transfer (the transfer was also a big improvement in rank). She had no business getting in either through a transfer or if she had applied right out of high school based on grades, etc. So perhaps see if your uncle is cool with his boss/the president and try to pull him in.

EDIT: I asked my roommate because his family is pretty well connected and he said he has a friend who got in through a relationship with the president too. I know that doesn't help that much since your uncle is a VP but maybe more reason to make a play to bring the president in if you can.

sigmachiev fucked around with this message at 21:32 on May 30, 2010

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

Soothing Vapors posted:

I just wanted to make sure everyone saw this since ElieKash didn't make a new post, only edited the old post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGrQSdSSbDQ&feature=player_embedded

dude's got pictures of the founding fathers and law books, he ain't fuckin around

Lawyer & Law School Megathread #13: First thing I want to get off my chest, well second, no third thing I want to get off my chest

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
I have questions about 2L Summer Associate positions. Don't go no jobs etc etc... but humor me.

1. When do I start papering the country with my resume/cover letter?

2. I put wanting to practice back home in Seattle and in New York on equal footing. Does this mean I should bid the NY firms higher since presumably fewer people would be going for the firms that have Northwest offices?

3. Actually if someone just wants to give some general tips on the application and interview process that would be awesome. What strategies I should be utilizing, etc.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

Lemonus posted:

Basically: info on non-Bar law-ish jobs.
Before law school I was a diversity management consultant where I worked with companies on fine-tuning their diversity agendas, solving inclusion problems/concerns, stuff like that. Midway through I ended up gearing a lot of my work towards legal stuff; making companies aware of the law. I couldn't offer advice though so a lot of clients were like "just tell us what to do here" and I'm like "sorry dude no can do we don't have the means nor are we legally allowed to." So basically, there are sort of jobs out there where you can talk law, work with big companies, under a label of "consultant," but the pay wasn't that hot and it could get frustrating for both sides. Cool job and good experience but I would never want it as a career.

quote:

Seattle seems nice. Id love to move there.

Seattle is the poo poo but for jobs I dunno. There's Microsoft, Nintendo and Boeing but none of these are actually in Seattle (two in Redmond where I grew up and one in Renton). I don't know what exact type of company you want to work for but unless it's one of these three there aren't too many other big games in town.

sigmachiev fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Jun 2, 2010

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

builds character posted:

Disney, Nintendo and Google - IP IP IPIPIPIPI IPIPI PIIP IP IP IPIPIPIPPIP. That is what you will be doing in house. Sure, there's some transactional work too, but the vast majority of their work will relate to IP. Nintendo gets sued by patent trolls legitimate companies that worked hard to develop important patents that Nintendo STOLE every time they make a new console/DS. Disney sues every time someone uses Mickey Mouse (note that this isn't actually as dick a move as you might think) except the University of Oregon. Google is also gets sued a fair bit, both because they have the deepest pockets of any company ever except BP and because they tend to push the envelope a bit.

edit: a friend of mine works in house as a lawyer at a video games company and loves it but spends way less time at work playing video games than one might hope.

To add a bit to this, at any given time there is an opening for an IP/Patent/Copywrite lawyer on Nintendo's job posting. They normally want five years experience. I can tell you that their campus is in a pretty good place (thanks to Microsoft, Redmond has developed into a nice suburb).

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

MEET ME BY DUCKS posted:

Quick question, although the answer probably isn't very well known. I assume most law school applications allow you to choose multiple ethnicities, as LSAC does. Does that cancel out the URM status? I wouldn't feel comfortable reporting full URM even if the second ethnicity did cancel it out, so I won't change how I report, I'm just sort of curious if the URM advantage applies to mixed ethnicity circumstances.

I'm mixed myself. Whatever you do, don't hit "other" and then explain it as "mixed." I did this and it didn't mean gently caress all and I'm changing this for all my transfer apps (where it could very well be too late for it to matter but that's another game). Select everything you are going back whatever generation, and write a diversity statement.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
Grades in. 3.88 again :shlick:

EDIT: Once again I want to thank the DropBox crew and everyone who contributed to the Waves. You guys are seriously awesome.

sigmachiev fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Jun 9, 2010

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

PastaSky posted:

Being a lawyer doesn't really sound like my kind of thing, and from reading this thread, it doesn't seem like I should.

Don't go if you don't want to be a lawyer. Really.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
Noticed Grade Chat and just want to chime in that my rank and transcript aren't available yet, nor are they available for any student, any year. Now two weeks past due from last year. Transfer spots won't get it until probably July now.

So help me School, if you gently caress this up for me...

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

entris posted:

Tomorrow I'm going to interview some dude who does mixed martial arts on the side, was in a frat, and wants this job. Pretttty sure he's not gonna fit in at this office, even though I myself love mixed martial arts.

You might be surprised by this one.

TRANSFER CHAT: I still have no rank or official transcript to send. Duke, NYU and Harvard pretty much told me "sorry, hope it works out soon" but Columbia, Penn and Berkeley said they'd like to take a look at a faxed unofficial version. Applying to Michigan now for sure because the deadline is further out and I really need a spot now that's a little more feasible (just based on Linguica and Transferapps).

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

Linguica posted:

:words:

Thanks for the good read bud. I guess that is of some comfort that popular transfer spots are aware of the situation. We'll see how this shakes down.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

Ersatz posted:

I've just accepted an offer from the firm I summered with last year. I'm a bit dazed at the moment because after being no-offered last year I was convinced that I'd be frozen out of the profession, but am also really excited. Woot!

Awesome! Congrats bud.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

HiddenReplaced posted:

Over the last couple years I've befriended a Duke alum in the market I had been planning on going to (until I broke up with my gf). Monday the alum emails me asking me if I'm free for lunch on Wednesday, because they just had a partner meeting that day and decided they wanted to hire on some class of 2011 folks when they graduate. After lunch the alum directs me to the managing partner's office. Apparently they want to hire me when I graduate...

What the F is with people getting interviews and jobs and being top 5% in their class (high five Sigmachiev!) around here lately...

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

Yojimbo Sancho posted:

Typical day at work for me-

7:45: Wake up
8:00: Stumble across street to work. Door locked. Buzz intercom. No answer. Call office number/buzz repeatedly for next 10 minutes to no avail.
8:15: Back at my apartment watching world cup.
8:30: Go back to office. Door unlocked, half the office is there working already.
9-2: Eat free bagels and drink free soda while attempting to write unnecessary memo obviously given to me as busy-work.
2:05: Turn in memo. Partner fist bumps me for a job well done. He leaves to go golfing.
2:06-4: Watch World Cup online until I leave.

Personal Injury/Criminal Defense :shobon:

Sounds almost exactly like what I've done today except throw in a BBQ at an associate's house for lunch.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

methamphetamine posted:

I'm having a really hard time trying to decide between Boalt and Columbia as a transfer. Boalt would be cheaper as I am in-state, and I want to practice in California. On the other hand I feel the greed for lay prestige making me want to go to Columbia instead. Is this a good idea?

Columbia is making offers now? God loving drat it, I'm still not complete there yet thanks to the great gently caress up at my school.

My advice? Don't go to either, withdraw the offer, and help me out.

And btw its :siren: TRANSFER CHAT :siren: when we talkin bout this here game

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

SWATJester posted:

Heh. I run the transferapps group. Literally run it, the old owner made me an admin cause he graduated and didn't have time for that poo poo anymore.

Yeah, I remember hitting you up when I noticed TLS's transfer forum was crying about not having a 2010 database entry (please do not beat me for saying I browsed that forum). It's a nice thing you do. We should talk about finding a successor if you're sick of it.

As for Cal/Berkeley/Boalt I remember reading an article in some paper about Cal moving away from Boalt to Berkeley Law so even the school itself wanted the re-brand.

sigmachiev fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Jul 8, 2010

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
:siren: TRANSFER CHAT :siren:

Got Berkeley this morning myself yeeeeeeeeeeee!

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

Linguica posted:

congrats, fucker

Thanks bud. You know your insight was key to all this.

Thanks everyone!

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

Death Sandwich posted:

So I'm fixing to head to Emory Law in the fall, and I've got a question about law school student cultures in general. I'm sort of concerned that I'm going to be stuck hanging out around a bunch of stuck-up, WASPy, lame people - the kind that I generally tried to avoid during undergrad. Does anybody here go to Emory that wants to shed some light on the student culture there? Any body from any law school want to confirm that diverse student populations do exist? I really don't want to have to start listening to Dave Matthews Band and shopping at Hollister :ohdear:

First, DMB put on a great live show. Don't knock them until you go see them at The Gorge.

Second, law school socially is what you make of it. Yes, there will be Hollister wearing tools. There will also be wolf shirt wearing turbo nerds if that's more your bag. You'll meet people of like interest, don't worry about it.

EDIT: Start liking golf btw, you have some killer courses near you.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

The Arsteia posted:

Woo hoo transferring to Minnesota!

Congrats!

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

Ainsley McTree posted:

:lol: Holy poo poo that guy is one year older than I am and looks easily 20 years older than me.

EDIT: I'm 26 and still get carded.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

methamphetamine posted:

I love how so many people is this thread think it's nerdy and lame to work hard and get good grades but then whine 24/7 about no jobs.

It's cool bro I'm sure I make a better Sandy Cohen anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-06ErFP0kA

EDIT: Since I sent my confirmation letter in that might just have to be the new avatar. Or do I keep the pro wrestler Suicide trying to blow his brains out? Both are appropriate for this thread.

sigmachiev fucked around with this message at 07:32 on Jul 13, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

The Arsteia posted:

legalize weed bitch

This needs to pass so badly. I'm not sure if I'd have the exact same opinion for every state in the Union, but here in CA we need money desperately.