Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ganon
May 24, 2003
Linguica do you have a job?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganon
May 24, 2003
Why do you know so much about the US

Ganon
May 24, 2003
What happened to the foreign service job?

Ganon
May 24, 2003

amishsexpot posted:

Wait what? I didn't know you dropped out... where were you, and what are you doing now?

What did you decide to do?

Ganon
May 24, 2003
Did he ever end up passing the bar?

Ganon
May 24, 2003

Ainsley McTree posted:

Not that recent, I had 17 months of unemployment first

My first order of business is to pay back my mom for all those months she bailed me out on my rent

AND I'M HAPPY TO BE ABLE TO DO IT

How bad are your student loan monthly payments?

Ganon
May 24, 2003

atlas of bugs posted:

today my manager at my first minimum wage job asked me "didn't you go to law school?"

later that night my second minimum wage manager asked "so weren't you in law school?"

TIER ONE

Location New Orleans
Occupation Failure

:smith:

Ganon
May 24, 2003

Stop posted:

I'll be at the NYU one for Friday and Saturday.

Didn't you also get into Columbia?

Ganon
May 24, 2003
Didn't you say your parents own a practice and want you to work there/take it over someday? Why not just get the degree from anywhere?

Ganon
May 24, 2003

Ainsley McTree posted:

I'm still thrilled to have landed a nonlegal job where most people don't know I'm a lawyer, but I'm low on the totem pole and every now and then I feel like people talk to me like I'm stupid and I get ever so slightly tempted to bust out with "I'll have you know I passed the BAR EXAM" but I don't because I don't want to be That Guy and of course that situation probably wouldn't play out the way it plays out in my head

Do you still apply to law jobs, or are you done with that for good?

Ganon
May 24, 2003
I think he means this. And it's in your city.

Ganon
May 24, 2003
here

Ganon
May 24, 2003
Seems like the one career thread missing from this site is dentistry. There's more special forces here than dentists.

Ganon
May 24, 2003
http://www.finnegan.com/danielleduszczyszyn/

Ganon
May 24, 2003
But we need people to solve ocean acidification and other problems. You might be the only one who can save the world.

Ganon
May 24, 2003

Stop posted:

That's a terrible article/editorial/whatever

quote:

Study after study by the Media Research Center, the parent organization of CNSNews.com, clearly demonstrate a liberal bias in many news outlets – bias by commission and bias by omission – that results in a frequent double-standard in editorial decisions on what constitutes "news."

In response to these shortcomings, MRC Chairman L. Brent Bozell III founded CNSNews.com in an effort to provide an alternative news source that would cover stories that are subject to the bias of omission and report on other news subject to bias by commission.

:suicide:

Ganon
May 24, 2003

Ganon posted:

Linguica do you have a job?

How about now? :smith:

Ganon
May 24, 2003
:lol: Stop must be afraid of Adar, he went back and edited out all 3 pages of his posts in this thread.

Ganon
May 24, 2003

Sir John Falstaff posted:

If you're "halfway to loan forgiveness," what year did you graduate?

Beerdeer posted:

I graduated in 2007 at the bottom of my class from a tier 4 school. Thank god for the federal government hiring.

Luckiest motherfucker alive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganon
May 24, 2003

mikeraskol posted:

I kind of want to print that post and hand it out to the hundred 22-23 year old legal assistants at my firm that are currently studying for the LSAT.

There's no use anyways, they don't listen.

You should spend some sweet lawyer cash on a new avatar, he's finally off the team :toot: