Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ashrik
Feb 9, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.
Why was Charlie acting so weird when he wanted to get Aaron baptized?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ashrik
Feb 9, 2009

How can a theory that has no supporting evidence, has no effect on the understanding of what transpired (making it essentially useless), and needlessly complicates something simple have 'no loose ends'? Why would they want to xerox a body?

Maybe deeper inside the cave there's a small theme park in which the All-Father rides alongside the lifeless bodies of those who enter, taking heavenly Polaroids of their dead faces, only to later deposit them by an outlet to be found.

Ashrik fucked around with this message at 03:13 on May 27, 2010

Ashrik
Feb 9, 2009

Didn't it have more to do with how the characters viewed themselves, and less about some deity judging them worthy or not?

I wish they had played up Sayid's final actions a bit more.

Ashrik
Feb 9, 2009

I always thought it was so interesting that Sayid and Nadia were not with each other in the Hurleyverse. Back when the season was showing, and no one was sure what it was, I had thought that it was definitely a "perfect" world that they had built. In it was Sayid who, thinking himself unworthy, designed his world so that Nadia was with someone who wasn't him.

Ashrik
Feb 9, 2009

Matt Cruea posted:

Am I the only one that liked Shannon and Sayid? :(
I liked them, but remembered so little of it that I was so surprised to see her in the finale.

• Locked thread