Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«98 »
Wizard of Smart
Feb 2, 2012

Dr. E/N, PhD

evobatman posted:

Online chat support from home is very different from phone support in the beige dungeon of death, since you can do it without pants. What is your payment model? Do you get paid per case, per line you type, per hour or similar? What kind of metrics do you have to deliver on? Do they supply your equipment and internet connection at home, or reimburse you for using your own equipment? What happens if your internet goes down or your computer breaks and you can't chat?

It's per hour. The interview is in an hour or so, I'll be sure to ask those other questions then. Thanks, because they're great questions and I like to ask good questions in interviews.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Despairity

Today I made an old lady cry and then a guy told me I'd interrupted him masturbating

Semprini
Sep 28, 2004

Rarity posted:

Today I made an old lady cry and then a guy told me I'd interrupted him masturbating
And what happened on your second call?

ZeroDays
Feb 11, 2007

the fuck you know about what i need on my mind mother fucker

Semprini posted:

And what happened on your second call?

Call?

B3dl4m
Aug 11, 2008
I'M NOT TRYING TO GET BIG AND BULKY OKAY WE ALL FAIL DIFFERENT GOALS

Rarity posted:

An old lady called me heartless when I told her I couldn't page a doctor for her prescription after hours (sometimes it's office policy, sometimes it's laws and such that say I can't unless they were seen on the same day) then cried for 3 minutes on the phone.
Call during office hours man drat.
feels bad man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpartanIV
May 18, 2007

Havin' a good time

Working mortgage collections made me a bitter dead person inside.

I can't even feel sympathy for those kinds of people anymore. You had loving 90 days to pay one payment of your mortgage to keep it out of foreclosure. Don't call me on day 91 and tell me its my fault we're taking your house away because you were too busy to call yesterday,or answer any of our million outbound calls during any of the past 90 days. Have fun on the streets you stupid fucker.

e: and usually you review the account and you just see endless comments from other people talking to them over the past 90 days and all they ever do is curse and yell at you or put it off another day/week/month. Seriously people, get your poo poo together.

SpartanIV fucked around with this message at Dec 19, 2014 around 05:46

«98 »