Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED
"Oh dear, I'm so sorry. I was filling in an order for our regular customer, Richard Twatface, and put your email address in by mistake! :downs:"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED

Aerofallosov posted:

I got an IM on pidgin that he was sympathetic and tempted to say the same thing, but don't do that again.

Buy that man a beer. That job might not be a keeper but your boss is.

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED

Jimson posted:

So mad and just wanna vent. Off site call center for one of the big four. Got bragged up about how I was going to be a tier 1 trained rep and make more money. I've been here almost 15 months, and I never got trained? Now the entire site is changing to tier one... guess whos not getting there pay increase because its a site wide change?

This is the lesson that everyone learns eventually: talk is cheap and promises are worth nothing.

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED

moonsour posted:

I get where she's coming from, but that isn't how ACH works.

I don't blame her for being upset, the fact that it takes more than a whole second to transfer money DIGITALLY in this country is a goddamn joke. There was some discussion of this in the SH/SC threads just the other day, in fact, about how much human intervention is still required. It's insane.