Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Holy Cow
Dec 8, 2006
Spoilers for I Know You.

I really don't think he's God.

John Marston - "drat YOU!"
Strange Man - "Yes, Many Have Tried."

People are pointing out that it could mean "god drat you" but that's not really damning god, more asking him to drat someone. I'm leaning towards death or the devil myself.

Oh and End-game spoilers.
Did anyone else think the game was going to start how it ended? I was excepting the first few missions to be John just doing normal ranch stuff. Or even having you play though the job that got John left for dead.

Oh and I looted a corpse as Jack, and he said "Oh lord what have I become?". That made me feel pretty lovely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holy Cow
Dec 8, 2006

Cat Machine posted:

Just like Pa taught me. :(

Everything is sad as Jack. Even doing a Stranger mission where someone asked if I was the guy who killed Bill, and Jack saying he must be mistaken was sad.

Although after killing an animal he said something about John not thinking he was a good hunter, which just seems like him being a pussy.

Holy Cow fucked around with this message at 02:59 on May 29, 2010

Holy Cow
Dec 8, 2006
Two questions, how do you tackle people to the floor? And where's a good place for Bandito bounties? I don't think I've ever actually seen a bounty in Mexico.

Holy Cow
Dec 8, 2006

Holy Cow posted:

Two questions, how do you tackle people to the floor? And where's a good place for Bandito bounties? I don't think I've ever actually seen a bounty in Mexico.

Just reposting this because it kinda got lost with the new page.

Holy Cow
Dec 8, 2006

Aphrodite posted:

Mexican bounties can show up in Chuparosa, Escalera and El Presidio. Some of them take quite a bit to be posted.

Thanks for this, and to the other goons. I still find it weird that I've got plenty of bounties everywhere else, but never in Mexico.

Holy Cow
Dec 8, 2006

Blind Sally posted:

Endgame Spoilers
Oh man... regarding the "Remember My Family" Stranger mission... did anyone else, filled with righteous anger, kill Ross's wife and brother? I had hoped that doing so would have brought up some extra dialogue when Jack finally confronted him.

Teach that sum-bitch the meaning of suffering!

I think pretty much everyone did that. Can't see why you wouldn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holy Cow
Dec 8, 2006
Last few mission spoilers:

Did anyone else think the game was hinting that Bonnie liked the man that walked past the last time you see her? I mean apart from the obvious implication she likes John. Someone mentioned that a farmhand say's she's found a husband, so it kind of makes sense.

• Locked thread