Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:
Close the old one.

Also, I think I've had it with Free Roam. I put in my MW2 disc instead of RDR to play some multiplayer tonight, and was pleasantly surprised to see that most of the old night crew has made it back after having beat the single player. Sure, this was a great game, but it just doesn't have the mechanics to make it truly rewarding as an engine in which to compete against other players.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

I'd say if you're not a fan of the GTA series that this is worth a rent, not a buy.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

The problem, as with most of Rockstar's offerings, is a profound lack of depth.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

God damnit, Coyote. Thanks.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

This game is too shallow, too short and too buggy and doesn't begin to engage even the standard "~10% of neurons" within my giant brain. If you're enjoying it, you're a literal child and you should probably put down the bong and controller to collect your unemployment-check/GED/compressed-air-inhalants and try to get a new start on life where you aren't so obviously a low-brow mouth-breathing mongoloid.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

This game is too shallow, too short and too buggy and doesn't begin to engage even the standard "~10% of neurons" within my giant brain. If you're enjoying it, you're a literal child and you should probably put down the bong and controller to collect your unemployment-check/GED/compressed-air-inhalants and try to get a new start on life where you aren't so obviously a low-brow mouth-breathing mongoloid.

"Oh my goodness! The scenery! These rocks are rendered in absolutely heartbreaking detail!"

"I cried literal tears when Jose Gonzales traveled back in time one hundred and fifty years to play me into the sunset!"

"This game is so good, I just can't believe I can't swim!"

"I disagreed with the moral choices the protagonist was making, even though I was supposedly controlling his fate. My inability to see this as a fundamental flaw in the narrative should tell you I watch most of my movies on TV and read most of my books HA I DON'T READ BOOKS FAG!"

Seriously.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

Holy Cheese posted:

Calm down there bub, don't want you screaming.

I won't be called "bub" by someone stupid enough to register the handle "Holy Cheese."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

I don't know what "fantastic multiplayer" you're enjoying.

• Locked thread