Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Kin posted:

There's a stranger supposedly in a church north east of black water. He appears on my start menu map, but when i get to the area they're nowhere to be found inside or outside of the church and nothing appears on my minimap.

Is this bugged? What's supposed to be there?

It's a woman, and she's inside at the altar.

I think she might only be there at night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

When you're cougar hunting, have your lasso out. Wait until they get close and Dead Eye lasso them. Don't hold it (I'm not even sure if you can.) The lasso stuns them. Switch to your knife and chase the bastard down. Cougars do not attack you if you charge them.

The lasso stun works on bears too but they're not afraid of you.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The wolf one is really easy at Silent Stead. A pack of 6 or 7 spawns when you get close and comes after you.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Mexican bounties can show up in Chuparosa, Escalera and El Presidio. Some of them take quite a bit to be posted.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

You just need to hang around the town. It never takes more than 5 minutes, but in game that seems forever.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Fuzz posted:

I beat the first part with the horse. The quest hasn't popped back up though, that's the problem.

The guide says to wait a few weeks for the second part to show up.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They might have a wandering 360 joystick. They're made of garbage and it affects 150% of all 360 controllers.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The default donkey in multiplayer is really stupid too. When you whistle for it, it comes towards you, but then runs away when you try to mount.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Gazmachine posted:

My stats tell me I've killed 117 domestic horses...

It's really easy to hit the horse when you're aiming for the rider.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

CzarChasm posted:

Say, I just earned the Beastmaster Cheat (Beat the latest Social Club challenge Legendary Marksman) any idea what it does? Can't find any info yet. Playing around with it for a little bit I didn't get attacked by wild animals.

Social Club says this about it:

quote:

Beastmaster Cheat

Unlocked by acquiring at least a silver medal in the Legendary Marksman Challenge. Cheat grants access to the ability to have animals become friendly toward player character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

fennesz posted:

Also, I misclicked the Rockstar age gate once out of the dozens of time I have before and it still won't let me on their site. It's been 2 days since I hosed it up and it still won't. I'll loving scan my ID if it'd let me on. Is there any way to remedy this or am I hosed?

If you're using Firefox, Tools -> Options > Privacy, there's a small link "remove individual cookies". Delete any from the site.

No idea where it is in other browsers.

• Locked thread