Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brutus Salad
Nov 8, 2009

Best buddies forever! :3:

bef posted:

Who has?
Is it wrong that when I beat the main story, I restarted an early save because I found out that killing Dagon cuts off you're access to Sigil stones?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brutus Salad
Nov 8, 2009

Vincent Valentine posted:

You should have started inside the sewer at the gate that leaves it. There should be a chest at your feet with all kinds of poo poo in it for you.

If you actually started OUTSIDE the sewer, there's problems.

Is normal for the Assassin in the Tutorial Dungeon to follow you if you use the quick start Mod? 'cause I've made three different characters now, and every time that mother fucker is able to track me down and interrupt my beauty sleep.

Brutus Salad fucked around with this message at 23:54 on May 31, 2010

Brutus Salad
Nov 8, 2009

Furret Basket posted:

What is this? Is it a bug or part of Mart's Monster Mod or what? Whatever it is it's awful.

Click here for the full 1920x1080 image.

And you'll see a lot more golems like those too!

Brutus Salad fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Jun 2, 2010

Brutus Salad
Nov 8, 2009

People who play TCOM; Does anyone know which mod drains your stamina while you're running, it's really annoying and I want to remove it.

Brutus Salad
Nov 8, 2009

Brutus Salad posted:

People who play TCOM; Does anyone know which mod drains your stamina while you're running, it's really annoying and I want to remove it.

Gonna bring this up again its really getting on my nerves and I really don't want to reinstall TCOM

Brutus Salad
Nov 8, 2009

Darth Ballz posted:

I've been playing TOMCOM for a while and just reached these areas, but most of official DLC (Battlehorn, Knights, especially the assassin's hideout one) have missing textures that are egregious. Like, the assassin's one is missing walls. There is another one too, probably an added quest near Anvil, a dragon temple or something, that at least half the island has missing textures. How can I fix this? I've followed the TOMCOM instructions to the letter, but are just noticing these now.

If remember correctly the Original DLC needs to be lower than the Unofficial Patch on your load order.

Brutus Salad
Nov 8, 2009

Toussaint Louverture posted:

I have Marts Monster Mod and I like everything about it minus the incredible number of enemies it puts on the map. It's so tedious fighting thirty enemies at a time that I routinely use the console to thin the herd. Going into an oblivion gate is downright stupid. Who thinks getting mobbed by dozens of enemies at a time is fun in this system?

Get yourself an AoE Shock spell that does around 200 damage, you'll enjoy the large mobs a bit more. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brutus Salad
Nov 8, 2009

They always accuse you of stealing regardless of what the crime is, what probably happened was you accidentally killed one of the guards during the battle of Kvatch and and the game registered it as a murder. You can check this is the stats tab on on your character sheet, but yeah KryonikMessiah's console command should clear everything up.

• Locked thread