Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

Voodoofly, see The New World because it is a slow movie... well I've got nothing else to say for it really

1. Apocalypse Now - I was actually supposed to watch this for Social last year but I never did
2. Alien - Saw Aliens on tv but never got around to seeing the first one
3. Up - Not sure why I haven't seen this one
4. Das Boot - Never found it in the movie store, so...
5. Midway - Not sure if it is a "great" film, but my concert band played the march from it so I kinda want to see the context the music was used in
6. Casablanca - I never got around to seeing it... and yeah
7. Logan's Run - A lot of my friends keep telling me this is great, so I guess I should see what makes it great.
8. Hitchcock that is not The Birds, and Psycho
9. Kubrick that is not Dr. Strangelove, The Shining and Full Metal Jacket
10. The Elephant Man - Someone did a presentation on this in my English class a few years ago and they didn't spoil the ending or anything but I was interested

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU