Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doom Rooster
Sep 3, 2008

Pillbug

What kind of dog is that? I want one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

I am the queen of France.

Doom Rooster posted:

I think that's a caucasian shepherd. They're used to guard prisons in Siberia and are very aggressive, otherwise I would love to have one and smoosh my face into the floof all day long.

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.

Aquatic Giraffe posted:

I think that's a caucasian shepherd. They're used to guard prisons in Siberia and are very aggressive, otherwise I would love to have one and smoosh my face into the floof all day long.

It actually looks more like a Leonberger.

sulphix
Dec 15, 2008

My mechanic had a dog this big, so it was kinda funny whenever he would just tackle you with "oh love me, love me, I'm a dog!". The mechanic and his wife were both very tiny, so it was a funny picture when one stood next to the other.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

That dog is so expensive to feed that the family can't afford to fix their garage windows.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Rhyno posted:

That dog is so expensive to feed that the family can't afford to fix their garage windows.

They made their choice and have zero regrets :colbert:

moerketid
Jul 3, 2012

Doom Rooster posted:

Looks like a Leonberger to me. They are lovely softie dogs with great temperments, but a hell of a grooming requirement.

Actually just searched Leonberger and it's in the top line of image results.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

Master Twig posted:

This is my roommates dog Hot Rod. He's an Argentinian Mastiff and is a big soft dummy. He recently decided that under the table is where he belongs (even though we almost never eat there.)

Not to get all PI on you/him, but your roommate should get him a crate. Dogs in the wild live in dens with a low roof and 3 walls (eg a tiny cave etc), so him hiding under the table is basically that den instinct kicking in. My old border collie used to sleep under the table all the time as well, and it wasn't until I did a bunch of googling that I figured out why.

He looks like a cool dogge though!

BooDoug187
Apr 8, 2005

Don't you fear the yetis in Rio?

The Steak Justice posted:

Here's my first photo with my new Black Lab/Collie (possibly, the rescue doesn't know what the father was), Hayley! Actually, it's more than just my first photo, it was my first moment with her! Needless to say, she made a good first impression.

At first look I thought you were in a shopping cart.

hackedaccount
Sep 28, 2009
Nap time for doggy

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

hackedaccount posted:

Nap time for doggy

Paralyzed with laughter at work. Boss just walked by too. Oh well!

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT

hackedaccount posted:

Nap time for doggy

Semi-related:

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

hackedaccount posted:

Nap time for doggy

"So, here's something I saw the other day that I have not seen in a long time. You know what I saw? I saw balls on a dog."

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Centripetal Horse posted:

"So, here's something I saw the other day that I have not seen in a long time. You know what I saw? I saw balls on a dog."

Thanks Bob Barker

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Centripetal Horse posted:

:confused: :confused:

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

hackedaccount posted:

Nap time for doggy

You know this is on Vine somewhere.

Ishamael
Feb 18, 2004

You don't have to love me, but you will respect me.

hackedaccount posted:

Nap time for doggy

I laughed way too much at this.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

hackedaccount posted:

Nap time for doggy

The worst kind of pocket dialling. Grandma's going to get a hell of a snapchat photo.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

The worst kind of pocket dialling. Grandma's going to get a hell of a snapchat photo.

Why do you have a pill next to your name?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Why do you have a pill next to your name?

'Cos I'm a rad party dude

Tad Naff
Jul 8, 2004

I told you you'd be sorry buying an emoticon, but no, you were hung over. Well look at you now. It's not catching on at all!
:backtowork:
My dog found a doppelganger. Still only 50% sure on what he is (he's on the left).

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

FeloniousDrunk posted:

My dog found a doggelganger.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The perfect crime :smugdog:

TerryLennox
Oct 12, 2009

There is nothing tougher than a tough Mexican, just as there is nothing gentler than a gentle Mexican, nothing more honest than an honest Mexican, and above all nothing sadder than a sad Mexican. -R. Chandler.

Jerusalem posted:

The perfect crime :smugdog:

Looks like separation anxiety mischief. My first dog was a german shepherd bitch named Kallie. She would get angry if we went out to dinner. Bitch would go after the TV remotes. Particularly the ones that were no longer in production.

hackedaccount
Sep 28, 2009
Nap time for this kid

YES I VISITED BONERS.COM but it's probably not funny pictures these days and I'm not going to check

a life less
Jul 12, 2009

We are healthy only to the extent that our ideas are humane.

My dog just turned 5, so I put party hat(s) on her and gave her ice cream for the first time.

Unacknowledged
Jul 20, 2004

Nobody likes me.

hackedaccount
Sep 28, 2009

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

I brought you this ball now you must play with me

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Dog selfies!

hackedaccount
Sep 28, 2009

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
That's probably the doggest dog picture possible:

These are some of the 43 socks extracted form a sick Great Dane, he must've really loved them!

Edit: source

mobby_6kl has a new favorite as of 15:21 on Sep 5, 2014

Psychobabble!
Jun 22, 2010

Observing this filth unsettles me

Bippie Mishap
Oct 12, 2012

TVs Ian posted:

It actually looks more like a Leonberger.

You can get them at puppy mills in Pennsy and Jersey, cool big dogs. They will need $2K corrective surgery because their breeder dumped them with the Amish because their pups had horrible hips but so what you saved them!

Ugh sorry but this is exactly what we went through with a client. Every breed is bred by the Amish, don't let them fool you. The dogs are money.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Dogs and GoPros seem like a great combination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UowkIRSDHfs

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Das slobberpost

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

My friend's cousin got a new puppy. I'm convinced it's the cutest thing on the planet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nerdrock
Jan 31, 2006

So our 10 year old lab destroyed her treat-ball, so my wife deided to go to PetCo to get another. The local Humane Society had some dogs there up for adoption, and one thing led to another...

...and here's us on the way home with Vivi.

..and her settling in.

• Locked thread