Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

DethklokworkOrange posted:

Arfgyle?

Rottweilers are awesome dogs, and I miss the one my family had until I was 15. RIP Bertha, you were the awesomest funnest teddy bear giant fuckoff fatty Rottweiler dog ever

(pictures below aren't my dog, I might upload some this weekend since they're all at my parents' house)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Bring on the dawgs

KEEP YER WIENER OUTTA MY LANE :argh:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

noggut posted:

Shar pei :3::confused:

It's like someone snuck in and stole their bones when they fell asleep

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Zuriel147 posted:

They've all got little crosses on their chests! Are they going to maraud across Europe and sack the Holy Land?

Cutest crusade ever :3

"We will bite the tender ankles of our enemies and take them down by force! Gentlemen, our fuzzy army of ne'er do wells shall conquer this great land, our dog breath will waft for miles, leave no butt unsniffed! ONWARD TO VICTORY!"

Wiener dogs and Corgis are tied for me as "dogs with the most hilarious expressions"

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Dynastocles posted:

"Clearly...his bark was worse than his bite."

YYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

noggut posted:

The Morgan Freeman of dogs

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Astrobastard posted:

Those freakin' ears :3: he looks like a Gremlin

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Tempus Fugit posted:

This is Gene the Pug. He's the herp-derpiest dog ever.

Derpth Vader finds your lack of treats...disturbing

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Lullabee posted:

She's convinced she's a lap dog, and will crawl into your lap, despite there being only a few inches. And oh so spoiled. But adorable :3:

Beautiful dog :) when my family had our Rottweiler (RIP Bertha) she was the same way...only, she was loving HUGE, like 145 pounds. Had zero problem crawling up in your lap on the couch because really, what are you gonna say or do to make her move? Even if you tried, she'd give this sad "why you no want me here? :(" look and it pretty much melted you into a puddle of goo.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

dinozombiesgoRARR posted:

http://www.littlefriendsphoto.com/

The goofy look on these 2 faces is killing me :xd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

gobboboy posted:

ITT we post wiener dogs.

This is Oscar. He is not often this majestic.

Must be a popular name for dachshunds - a high school ex of mine had a brown one named Oscar, he was such a rambunctious little weirdo :3: He'd hide under her bed and poke his head out to try to nip her toes, and a couple times I was able to get him to nip her rear end on command (he never bit/nipped hard, it was all playful stuff...he was surprisingly careful)

• Locked thread