Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chachu
Jul 4, 2007

cuttin' cat faces in the pines.
How did I go four months without posting the DOG PICTURES thread? Impossible.

This is Charlie. You might recognise him from four of the pet pictures on the top of the page. :cool: Yeah, he's pretty famous. No big deal. He's pure chihuahua, but he's somehow 19 pounds. Not even fat, either.

And Cassie, who is chihuahua and supposedly some kind of terrier, but I'm thinking dachshund instead.

And they are pissed about their costumes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chachu
Jul 4, 2007

My daughter is so excited, because my mom is staying with us right now and brought her two dogs. :3: Now my house contains two chihuahuas, one chi/dachshund mix, one dachshund and one very happy 3-year-old girl. :3::3::3:

chachu
Jul 4, 2007

The most patient dog in the world.

chachu
Jul 4, 2007

Lethemonster posted:

I love the dog slump. Every dog does the dog slump, and it is the best. So inelegant, but looks so comfy.

I've got a JRT/chihuahua mix who got the fat JRT body with the spindly little chihuahua legs, and instead of sitting she just sorta... plops down with her legs out at different angles. It looks like somebody glued little toothpicks to a sack of flour.

chachu
Jul 4, 2007

remigious posted:

I also desperately need to see pictures of this. I love fat doggies!

I haven't caught her sitting down to take a picture since this post, but if you want a fat dog with teeny tiny legs, here you go:

She does look a lot more reasonable when she stands up though, I'll admit. But laying down she looks like an overstuffed sausage with little baby puppy legs.

• Locked thread