Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

wootmachine posted:

My Olde English and a friend's Pit Bull mugging it up like it's a dental commercial.

Speaking of which my Mother has recently got herself a couple of Rottweillers, and whenever I visit and they see me they start breathing heavily with that expression on their faces. While they're incredibly friendly and flop over almost the second I start fussing over them, their behaviour seems really weird to me and kind of creepy. :ohdear:

I assume it's friendly but on earth do they do it on seeing me and not just in general day to day walkies? :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Lethemonster posted:

Actually they have shown that dogs can recognise the words. If you say rhyming sentences like that they only respond to the correct one if they are above a certain IQ. It's a good way to tell how dumb and/or hopeful your dog is. This one is mine.

Your dogs appear to have mastered levitation.

• Locked thread