Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dinozombiesgoRARR
Dec 25, 2010

Momma said knock you out
The dog's actual name cannot be pronounced by most human beings. The closest approximation is to have between four to six 12 year old Japanese schoolgirls squeal really loudly for 45 seconds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dinozombiesgoRARR
Dec 25, 2010

Momma said knock you out

Sutureself posted:

Oh, booooo. They better treat him right! :( I went through over a dozen dogs with my mom before she settled on Barkley (my dad was ready to adopt anything that would lick his face), so I'm sure you'll find a great dog soon!

I don't know what sort of mutt Kody was, but he had the floofiest tail ever. And he shed like a monster. But now he is dead.

dinozombiesgoRARR
Dec 25, 2010

Momma said knock you out

Hastings posted:

So, I just checked in with the pound. Somebody was able to pay for the Chowden Retriever and take him home before I was able to. I was going to move into my pet friendly apt. this weekend and take him home, but someone got him first. :( Well, there are other dogs out there that need homes. I am totally going to find whoever bought him and cut a bitch.

What have you done YOU LOST THE FOOFY DOG :argh:

If it's any consolation, Captain Fluffers wasn't the foofiest dog ever. The foof index goes a lot higher:

• Locked thread