Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

McKilligan posted:

Heyyy, guess who just got home after a year and a half without seeing his dogs? This guy. Time to walk the dogs in their favorite spot -

You got some good-looking dogs there. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

rear end in a top hat casserole posted:

Karuna saves lives every freakin' day. She goes to work with me and keeps me from killing stupid people. I adopted her about 5 weeks ago from the SPCA in McKinney, TX. Near as we can figure, she's a Jack Russell/chihuahua mix. She is getting over heartworm treatment, and was found to have been shot with bb's some time in her short year of life. It's not hard to imagine why she's a little fearful sometimes.

My childhood dog had apparently been shot at some time in his life before my parents got him, and he was terrified of things like thunder. It used to make me miserable when he'd go hide in the bathtub. He was such a great dog, though. :allears:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

That dog looks like someone just goosed himher. :3:

prefect has a new favorite as of 16:14 on Jul 23, 2014

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Guru Yaekob posted:

Pancake begging me to throw the ball back in the water, she would be a seadog if she could.

"Pancake" is a great dog name. :3:

• Locked thread