Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Combo
Aug 19, 2003

Azrael Alexander posted:

Dog thread is superior. Long live the dog thread! :black101:

:black101:

lovely phone picture but my dog loves these bones. I hate them because they get gooey when she slobbers all over them and then I have to wash the sheets. She also pushes the comforter/sheets all the way down to the end of the bed, always.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

stubblyhead posted:

Eww you let her have a chewey in your bed? We have special dog towels for that at our house. Our little dog likes to get under the covers, though the big one usually sleeps at the foot of the bed. The other night they decided to switch places though which was pretty :3:

Let? No.

But when we first give her one, she doesn't eat it...it took her I think a week and a half to finally start eating this one.

She waits until we aren't at home. And her pushing the stuff off the bed is about an everyday occurence.

• Locked thread