Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
USMC_Karl
Nov 17, 2003

SUPPORTER OF THE REINSTATED LAWFUL HAWAIIAN GOVERNMENT. HAOLES GET OFF DA `AINA.
Well I've seen some other folks do it, so I'll post pictures of my dog! Following is a selection from the millions of pictures I have of Abe

Here's Abe as a puppy. Notice the bed, we'll come back to it later.

Poor Abe needs a haircut

Fast forward a year, spring haircut

Damnit it's winter again :smith:

Oh Abe, why won't you use the new bed I bought you?

A dog and his Christmas present.

Oh man, too much bone....

So tired, time to crash.

Defending his toys.

My view when I wake up on Winter mornings.

Ok I'll stop now. Sorry for the flood of my dog, but Schnauzers rule and I'm obsessed with him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

USMC_Karl
Nov 17, 2003

SUPPORTER OF THE REINSTATED LAWFUL HAWAIIAN GOVERNMENT. HAOLES GET OFF DA `AINA.
Hey might as well! Here's some more pics of Abe, my mini schnauzer. Best dog ever.

Being smug

Beating his grandma

Bedding down for the -15C night

I was never really too attached to Schnauzers until I got Abe. Now I want another one. And a standard. And a giant. Screw kids, I need to adopt me a hoard of Schnauzers of all colors and sizes.

USMC_Karl
Nov 17, 2003

PooBoots posted:

:ssh: Dogs' feet smell like Doritos.

I've owned dogs my whole life and never smelled their feet. You guys are all weird.

For the record though, my girlfriend insists that my mini schnauzer's paws smell like Shin Ramen, the spicy Korean instant noodles.

• Locked thread