Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Scoofles
Dec 6, 2004

get out posted:

This is my dog Hurley and he is dumb as hell.

I wanted to tell you in the PI thread how utterly adorable your dog is, but I'll do it here instead. I just want to smooch his ears up in my hands and rub them all over his head whilst going "smooshysmooshysmoosh".

I'm ear deprived as my terrier has stupid tiny triangles for ears :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Scoofles
Dec 6, 2004

Can I post a video too? Here is 120 dogs being fed at the same time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC4cACp-E2w

Cheverny is just down the road from my parents and I've seen this in person a few times. The noise is insane, and the smell isn't too great either.

Dr Scoofles
Dec 6, 2004

Greggster posted:

Somewhat related, our dog got grey hair when he was about 4 years old (borderterrier), it looks so good on dogs with grey hair, or at least on borderterriers :)

Our dog Bilbo is of the jewish faith.

I've got a border terrier too. Before being stripped:

And after:

Under all the grizzled mess is a sleek, young pup waiting to come out.

Dr Scoofles
Dec 6, 2004

My cousin's dog, his name is Applo. So majestic.

Dr Scoofles
Dec 6, 2004

I know a lot of puppies all look the same, but is this a border terrier (assuming this is your pup)?

Dr Scoofles
Dec 6, 2004

Maw posted:

Yeah :D they're so full of character though.

Yeeess! I love your border terriers. I have two of the little fuckers :D

Dr Scoofles
Dec 6, 2004

Dr Scoofles
Dec 6, 2004

Dr Scoofles
Dec 6, 2004

Rufus, my emo border terrier. You have no idea how hard his life is.

Dr Scoofles
Dec 6, 2004

This dog is just a levitating head. Don't gently caress with it!

Dr Scoofles
Dec 6, 2004

My cousin's dog is the goofiest motherfucker alive.

Keru posted:

The coloration says schnauser but that head seems like it should belong on a border terrier.

Yeah I took one look at those pictures and went to border terrier. Which is good, because borders are the best out of all the dogs. The best!

Dr Scoofles
Dec 6, 2004

Dekenai posted:

Speaking of Border Terriers, one of my mum's BT did this:

Two weeks old - not very interesting yet.

Please post more as they grow older! Those teensy little ears are adorable, and I'll bet the softest thing in the universe :3 I've already got two of the little buggers but drat it I'm starting to want a third one now. I'll wait until my boy is 2 and if he's matured enough I'll seriously think about it, right now he's a crazy little poo poo who gets intensely excited by everythiiiiiing and a new puppy would push him over the edge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Scoofles
Dec 6, 2004

Dekenai posted:

Pupdate!

About 7 weeks old here.

drat it I want more border terriers but I know now is totally the wrong time to even consider it. Plus my border bitch would murder me if I inflicted yet another youngster on her. Is that last one black and tan? Those are my faves.

• Locked thread