Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

My brother's dog Ziggy, pouting because they left him for the weekend. He quickly cheered up tho :)

Imma bee, Imma bee, ImmaImmaImma bee.

This is Harper, my friend's rescue Golden/Collie(we think...)

His "big brother" Dixon

"What's that?"

"I WANT IT!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Embiggen posted:

Haha, I love this. Looks like a kid at church... "This is sooooooo BORING!"

Scarf has a new favorite as of 14:57 on Aug 29, 2011

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
The Southeast Wildlife Expo was in town this weekend, along with the Dock Dogs competition. Managed to get some decent shots considering the dreary weather.

These are all from the "Extreme Vertical" division where the dogs jump to grab a rubber bumper hanging from an adjustable lift. Each round it gets higher and higher:

(Trying to swim up out of the water to grab the bumper :) )

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

bonermobile posted:

This picture owns. The whole thing, his face, how it looks like he's riding an invisible bike, it makes me laugh every time I look at it.

That dog also looks much like my old lab, Jack. (Except Jack was probably a little chubbier :shobon:)

The best part about labs is that you can always see a little bit of your own lab in every other lab :)

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Hastings posted:

I'm taking this handsome guy from the pound home this week. :3:

So Goons, what should I name him?

Herbie.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Hastings posted:

So, I just checked in with the pound. Somebody was able to pay for the Chowden Retriever and take him home before I was able to. I was going to move into my pet friendly apt. this weekend and take him home, but someone got him first. :( Well, there are other dogs out there that need homes. I am totally going to find whoever bought him and cut a bitch.

To be fair, at least the new owner PROBABLY didn't give the dog a dumb name thought up by goons v:shobon:v

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Embiggen posted:

I hope its name is Escher :)

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Ishamael posted:

Why do I find this picture so goddammn funny? I have no idea, maybe it's the dog's expression.

For content:

Oh god I just made some kind of involuntary high pitched noise :ohdear:

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Speaking of working dogs... have a non-working dog:

Helped my brother and sister-in-law move this past weekend. Ziggy was of little-to-no help :)

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

I cannot stop laughing at this picture.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Florida Betty posted:

It's hard to get my dogs into the Halloween spirit.

My brother's lab always seems to be pretty upbeat about wearing his costumes :3:

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Went to go visit a close friend and former housemate this past weekend. Her lab Dixon was always my buddy... whenever she'd have to get up and go to work at 4am he'd come up stairs and hop in bed with me.

Just like old times :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

• Locked thread