Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

The Fresh Prince posted:

That's not a dog...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's a capybara.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

~fartz~
The worst part of this whole forum is I can never tell when people are joking anymore.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

~fartz~

Moscow Mule posted:

Somebody posted the original video on the PYF Macro thread. I think it's better in the gif where they added the guy leaving to make it a loop. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0MSLlY7Wio

I just realized that the dog is scratching its back against the chair, and not just tweaking out.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

~fartz~

Fauxtool posted:

where do I buy that? Is it a sleeping bag or beanbag chair of some sort?

It's a $200 tiny sleeping bag.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

~fartz~
My dad got an Aussie from a rescue years ago, and she was nuerotic as holy hell because of the abusive family she came from. She managed to calm down a lot after a couple years of not getting beaten, but she still gets super antsy around little kids. Not in the "wanna bite that little person" way, but in the "HOLY poo poo ARE YOU TRYING TO LEAVE MY SIGHT WHAT THE gently caress GET BACK IN THIS ROOM OR SOMETHING MIGHT KILL YOU" way. Now she's about 12 years old, arthritic, and lives on nothing but spite but I love her and I get to see her in just a couple days when I fly to my parents fro Christmas. In summary, Aussies own. That's why my dog is a half-Aussie mutt. :3:

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

~fartz~

Half Red Heeler I'm guessing. One of my dogs is half and has the exact same colors and spottyness.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

~fartz~

Butt scratches are deeply ingrained in the canine brain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

~fartz~

mcbexx posted:

Someone posted this on Twitter.

Fifteen. Good girl.

I once saw a dalmatian birth a lot more.

• Locked thread