Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Exception: the bit where Sheridan gets beat up in "The Face of the Enemy"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirty
Apr 8, 2003

Ceci n'est pas un fabricant de pates

Alain Post posted:

EXCEPTION GRANTED

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Alain Post posted:

And the one where Marcus beats up the entire bar, which wins points for high comedy.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

Jedit posted:

And the one where Marcus beats up the entire bar, which wins points for high comedy.

That one was great, but the first time Marcus beats the poo poo out of a bunch of people has always bugged me. How the hell is having Delenn and Lenier go down to Down Below count as "inconspicuous"? Rangers have been going in and out of her quarters for months by the time Marcus shows up. The conspicuous thing is putting your high value Minbari in a place where they stand out and are going to get mugged!

The only point of the scene is to setup Marcus' combat skills, and to put Delenn in danger to do it was just sloppy writing. :colbert:

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

"So they understand our language, they just won't speak to us in it."
"Who knew they were French?"

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

jng2058 posted:

That one was great, but the first time Marcus beats the poo poo out of a bunch of people has always bugged me. How the hell is having Delenn and Lenier go down to Down Below count as "inconspicuous"? Rangers have been going in and out of her quarters for months by the time Marcus shows up. The conspicuous thing is putting your high value Minbari in a place where they stand out and are going to get mugged!

The only point of the scene is to setup Marcus' combat skills, and to put Delenn in danger to do it was just sloppy writing. :colbert:

Rangers are always wandering around in the background with their ranger outfits on, being stealthy. It's hilarious. Also there is always a Narn behind people having an important conversation in a very public place. I call him Space Narn and he is everywhere. It saddens me they never had a scene of Space Narn and a ranger tussling in the background for a sweet listening spot.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Telepath war over ... and now Garibaldi's on a secret mission to the Drazi homeworld? This season just improved immensely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
The telepath arc is a good three-episode storyline that, owing to circumstances beyond anyone's control, ended up being closer to 10.

• Locked thread