Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Threadkiller Dog
Jun 9, 2010
The stockholm medieval museum is neat and free. But I mostly remember it for the existential dread the gallows section imparted in me as a kid, so migth be a bit much for a 4 year old.

Actually I suspect daycares just brought kids there to scare them shitless from time to time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Threadkiller Dog
Jun 9, 2010
The stockholm<>copenhagen train ride is pretty sweet as an option. There is a sleeper train also iirc.

Threadkiller Dog
Jun 9, 2010

runawayturtles posted:

Is it the direct line that's sweet or is it similarly nice with Gothenburg in the middle?
Yeah I'm thinking of the direct bullet train-ish stockholm-copenhagen line which is about 5h between the central stations and has nice scenery - i'd' rather do that again than flying.

I haven't gone copenhagen-gothenburg via train but its of course also an option and a bit quickre at about 4h (though by Öresundståg which is a commuter/trunk line and not as flashy).

Threadkiller Dog fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Mar 26, 2024