Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Butthole Prince
Nov 19, 2004

She said that she was working for the ABC News / It was as much of the alphabet as she knew how to use.

Landsknecht posted:

Travel

Rail:

A friend went to Europe and traveled primarily by rail. From what he told me, he had to share the cabin with 3-4 people and it was near impossible to sleep. Is it possible to get a private cabin, and if so, how much do those run?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butthole Prince
Nov 19, 2004

She said that she was working for the ABC News / It was as much of the alphabet as she knew how to use.

Ziir posted:

I say this all the time but once more, if you are a student or have a plastic student ID that clearly says "student" on it somewhere, bring it with you and always ask about a student discount. I guarantee every single museum has some kind of discount for students and none of which I've gone to cared that I didn't have an ISIC, and a lot of hostels I've been to gave me discounts for showing them my student ID as well (even if they don't advertise a discount).

I'm no longer a student and no longer have my ID, but I always thought it would be funny to create my own student ID from some fictional yet real sounding college to use in situations like that. Or, maybe not even a fictional school but just a small school.

Butthole Prince
Nov 19, 2004

goldboilermark posted:

Anyone want to offer their favorite natural beauty places in Europe?

Iceland! (Disclaimer: I haven't been there, but it has to fit that description.)