Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Dross posted:

By the end of the Because there was a second paragraph I knew there was a terrible pun incoming.

This is one of those things about jokes. Longer settups are almost always characterized by lamer punchlines.

The brick joke being an exception.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
What's the difference between Donald Trump and a cockroach?

One is a disgusting creature that hides under a rug, and the other is a beetle.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

sharktamer posted:

Cockroaches aren't beetles.

Any other jokes I can ruin?

e: Oh unless you were saying Trump is a beetle, in that case lol.

Oh come on, I didn't have time for extensive research. Gotta get this trump burns in before you can be arrested for speaking the lord and president's name in vain(and in violation of his trademarks)

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Time to do the mathematician jokes? Ok.

Three statisticians are out hunting. Suddenly a duck flies out of a nearby bush.

The first statistician takes a shot and misses by a foot above. The second takes a shot and misses by a foot below. The third just watches it fly off to the horizon.

The first asks "Why didn't you take a shot? You've got the best aim of the three of us."
"Because, on average, you two already hit"

Did you hear about the constipated Mathematician?
He had to work it out with a pencil

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Two pedants walk into a bar.

OKAY loving FINE! Two pedants get beaten to death with a bar for being obnoxious shits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Goddamn Particle posted:

Where do pedants get their water?
From a well, actually...

Two pedants walk into a bar.

loving FINE two pedants get beaten to death with a bar for being obnoxious shits.

Not funny or a joke: I came up with that one and I feel like the rhythm needs improvement, but I don't know how

• Locked thread