Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
One day a mother is shopping with her three little daughters. The oldest asks, 'Mommy, why am I called Lily?' The woman says, 'The day we brought you home from the hospital, a lily-petal drifted down from the sky and landed on your head. so we named you Lily." This prompts her younger sister to ask, 'Why am I called Rose?," to which the reply is the same--a rosepetal drifted down and landed on her head, so they named her Rose. Then the littlest girl chimes in, gurgling happily and reaching for her mother. Lily snaps at her, "Pipe down, Brick!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Um, that's offensive. My grandfather died at Auschwitz.

His rifle went off while he was cleaning it.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
What's worse than ten dead babies in one mailbox?

One dead baby in ten mailboxes.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
What's long and purple and makes women scream?

SIDS.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Why did Jeff Tate get frostbite?

Because he doesn't believe in gloves!

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
What's the difference between a black man and a rare species of parrot?

The parrot is protected by the law.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get to the idiot's house. Knock-knock.

Who's there?

The chicken.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkJNKEOOdCk

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

Jedit posted:

I heard a different version, though it really doesn't work too well written down.

A woman goes to the doctor and says "Doctor, it's my breasts". "Well", says the doctor, "if you can just take off your top - I need to weigh them." So she takes off her top and the doctor goes "WEEEEIIIIGGHHHHHH!!"

I've always heard it as, she's at the plastic surgeon's getting an implant or an augmentation, and the doctor asks if he can numb her breasts. She of course says yes and he proceeds to take off her top and put his mouth all over them---"Num-num-num!!!"

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

Vadun posted:

The man who invented auto-correct just died. Restaurant in peace

I here his funfair is on sundial.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

Raitzeno posted:

Only if your audience knows what that is...

(which is why we're raising awareness i guess :v:)

Just a warning you might have low turnout. Last year I gave a lecture on sexual dysfunction, and no one came.

• Locked thread