Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brick Card
Oct 12, 2008

Better by far you should forget and smile than that you should remember and be sad.

HPL posted:

I'm kind of getting psyched up for the Fuji X10. It seems like a good compromise between quality and size. I could see it being my "go everywhere" camera.

Really excited about the X10 too, just a bit disappointed it doesn't have a focus prism in the optical view finder. What's the point if you can't manually focus with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brick Card
Oct 12, 2008

Better by far you should forget and smile than that you should remember and be sad.
I was sooo ready to get a Fujifilm X10 during the holidays but now with this Orb-gate thing, I'm really not sure. I just want to spend my money on gear!! :negative:

Brick Card
Oct 12, 2008

I finally caved and got the Fuji X10. It looks and feels sooooo good in person. Excited to go out shooting with it; finally a point-and-shoot I'll feel good about pulling out.

Brick Card
Oct 12, 2008

soru posted:

I just picked up a Fuji X10 from Amazon's warehouse deals site for $430. Totally awesome camera and their "like new" condition meant absolutely impossible to tell it was ever used. I think for the price it'd be tough to beat the images that come off it.

Just spent a week in New York with the Fuji X10. It really blew me away; small enough to fit in my coat pocket yet big enough to fit comfortably in my hand, manual zoom, really good low light for a P&S and easily accessible controls. I used it for street shots, tourist shots, bar/club shots, drunken hotel shots, and it was great for all of that. I look forward to bringing it to Europe this summer.

EDIT: As for orbs, I didn't get any in any of my normal shots. The only ones with orbs were the ones I hunted for orbs with.

Brick Card fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Feb 28, 2012

• Locked thread