Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Troika-
May 2, 2009

I started caring deeply
about guns since I saw
an anime where wizards
have sex with King Arthur.

LonsomeSon posted:

Pizza Delivery Driver Tip Quick Reference Chart

What about people who tip irregularly with varying amounts?

Also when I tip I always try to make sure to do it with singles so that the guy has an easier time making change if he needs to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Troika-
May 2, 2009

I started caring deeply
about guns since I saw
an anime where wizards

How often do people in a line heckle someone who is giving the cashier a hard time? Does this happen at all?

-Troika-
May 2, 2009

I started caring deeply
about guns since I saw
an anime where wizards

Are there any good shoe insole options for people with big feet? I wear a size 16 and those Scholl things only go up to 12 apparently

-Troika-
May 2, 2009

I started caring deeply
about guns since I saw
an anime where wizards

Why didn't your manager just ban the annoying old bitch from the store?

-Troika-
May 2, 2009

I started caring deeply
about guns since I saw
an anime where wizards

Ugh American retail

-Troika-
May 2, 2009

I started caring deeply
about guns since I saw
an anime where wizards

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/308315

This ought to bring a bright spot to someone's day. I wonder how the manager of that store managed to swing this?

gently caress you and gently caress your 300 coupons, bitch

-Troika-
May 2, 2009

I started caring deeply
about guns since I saw
an anime where wizards

How often do people try to steal freebies from those gas station soda dispenser/slushy machines with the taps?

-Troika-
May 2, 2009

I started caring deeply
about guns since I saw
an anime where wizards

Hey pizza delivery guys: is it considered acceptable to fork up a cold beer in lieu of a tip during summer?

-Troika-
May 2, 2009

I started caring deeply
about guns since I saw
an anime where wizards

Cowslips your friend is a stupid and you should start mocking her. Like, to her face. I don't think you're going to get through to her, so you might as well get some laughs out of it.

-Troika-
May 2, 2009

I started caring deeply
about guns since I saw
an anime where wizards

You can take your dog in the store all you want, as long as I get to kick it (or better yet, you) if I step in it's poo poo/piss.

-Troika-
May 2, 2009

I started caring deeply
about guns since I saw
an anime where wizards

If I ever own my own store, there's going to be a rule, posted on a big sign over every register, that attempting to haggle will increase the price of the item by ten percent or a dollar per time, whichever is more

You want to haggle, go to the loving flea market.

-Troika-
May 2, 2009

I started caring deeply
about guns since I saw
an anime where wizards

Just chill, man. No matter how hard you work, you're not going to get anything special if the CEO looks at a retail store like hundreds of others he probably looks at every year and sees it looks particularly nice.

-Troika-
May 2, 2009

I started caring deeply
about guns since I saw
an anime where wizards

Luquos posted:

It's seriously in our blood. I once saw something hilarious happen, where a guy just queued up outside a closed building, and within minutes, people had queued behind him. He then left, they shifted forwards, and I left before any of them worked it out.

Hey, if you're going to make poo poo up, at least don't directly copy a joke that was done by a tourist in the USSR during the Cold War.

-Troika-
May 2, 2009

I started caring deeply
about guns since I saw
an anime where wizards

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/10...ttan-mcdonalds/

This guy lived the dream.

-Troika-
May 2, 2009

I started caring deeply
about guns since I saw
an anime where wizards

Why don't stores just ban applying more than a certain number of coupons to a single transaction? That would shut down the extreme couponing bullshit right quick.

Sure, the store would lose their business, but who gives a poo poo? When their stuff works the store actually loses money.

-Troika-
May 2, 2009

I started caring deeply
about guns since I saw
an anime where wizards

http://www.nj.com/cumberland/index....sausages_s.html

Jesus gently caress who likes sausages that much

-Troika-
May 2, 2009

I started caring deeply
about guns since I saw
an anime where wizards

Flavor Bear posted:

How to react when you are at work and a dude is hitting on you, and he slides his hands over your hands and up to the wrists, while offering, "I'll make you chocolate moussssssssssse."

?

Kick him in the balls. People who can't keep their hands to themselves are the worst kind of person.

-Troika-
May 2, 2009

I started caring deeply
about guns since I saw
an anime where wizards

Semprini posted:

But a human cashier won't let you put every weighed purchase through as onions! Think of the theft you're missing out on!

At least at the store I usually go to, there's four self checkout stations and then some guy who sits at a computer at the front that echoes all the stuff that gets scanned. So if someone says they're buying 40 pounds of onions and their cart is loaded with beer, they'll notice right away. The system also has a scale so it can tell if the thing scanned was not, in fact, an onion

-Troika-
May 2, 2009

I started caring deeply
about guns since I saw
an anime where wizards

http://www.courant.com/business/cus...,5063368.column

This is a good thing and should be universally adopted.

-Troika-
May 2, 2009

I started caring deeply
about guns since I saw
an anime where wizards

I wonder if a retail store has ever pulled a fast one on Black Friday, raised prices, and then just slapped signs up everywhere advertising 50% discounts. Given how dumb your average retail shopper is, this seems like a pretty good way to rake it in

-Troika-
May 2, 2009

I started caring deeply
about guns since I saw
an anime where wizards

I just saw an old woman squat and lay a turd on the floor in the supermarket, then call an employee over and demand they pick it up for her.

-Troika-
May 2, 2009

I started caring deeply
about guns since I saw
an anime where wizards

Great Horny Toads! posted:

Was she taking it home with her?

I don't know, but I did hear the guy refuse to pick up old lady poo poo, and she started screaming and cursing and calling for a manager. I had to get on with my shopping so I didn't see what happened next.

-Troika-
May 2, 2009

I started caring deeply
about guns since I saw
an anime where wizards

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

I had a grocery manager at an IGA I worked for who was loving around with a pallet jack, trying to show how difficult it is to hurt yourself as the pilot because he thought safety was dumb. He stuck his foot beneath the raised pallet, which had a couple layers of bottled water on it, to show that you have to go out of your way to get injured, and then he randomly squeezed the handle and dropped it on his foot.

When he came back from having broken his toes, he was mighty big on safety then, let me tell you. If only he wasn't the owner's little brother, he might have gotten fired for something so stupid.

There's nothing better than management suffering ironic injuries.

-Troika-
May 2, 2009

I started caring deeply
about guns since I saw
an anime where wizards

Is there anything for people who wear a size 16? I've looked for shoes good for standing in but most of the usual recommended poo poo (Danzo, etc) stops at 15

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Troika-
May 2, 2009

I started caring deeply
about guns since I saw
an anime where wizards

OneThousandMonkeys posted:

I do not know how humans who wear above a size 13 shoe even found shoes before the Internet.

Try shopping for size 16 shoes without the internet sometime. Most shoe styles stop at 15