Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

(null)
People do this to me when I am loading trucks on the side of the building. I've started to purposely block them so the have to turn around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Meow Cadet posted:

I work returns, this happened to a co-worker of mine. Co-worker is the most awesome, upbeat, hard-worker ever.

Crank-addict comes in, sets off the alarm coming in, wants to return an item that he has no receipt for, and says he paid cash for. (we can look up receipts if you used debit/credit) It's a $50+ item. We haven't sold one in over a year, and the computer says we have 4, when on the shelf we clearly have 3.

Obviously stolen.

Co-worker refuses the return, feels all proud of herself for preventing fraud, talks to the manager and gets chewed out. We should have done the return, because we can't prove anything. Ugh! A few hours later he comes back and I do the return, take his driver's license info, and feel dirty.
Do you work at the Orange Dreamcrusher, too?

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Mother. loving. Christmas. Music.

It is the worst thing.