Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doom Goon
Sep 18, 2008

Rita Repulsa posted:

new tmnt is a good show and more people should watch it
True, it's pretty good. It's weird because I occasionally hear good things about it on other websites (the rare times I bother), but it doesn't seem to have carved out much of a niche here, even with that goon that worked on it for the first season. No idea how ratings are this season, though.

Lord Lambeth posted:

That was begging to be looped so I looped it.
Nice!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DwarfWoot
Oct 31, 2013
Does anyone have any Bee and Puppycat .gifs?
(I've been looking through the thread, and haven't seen any yet, although if they're there and I've missed them, I'm sorry!)

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
There's been a fair amount within the last five or so pages, yeah.

DwarfWoot
Oct 31, 2013

Captain Invictus posted:

There's been a fair amount within the last five or so pages, yeah.

Yeah, I meant to come back and edit my post. I found the pages about a minute later >.<
Thanks though

Dr. MonkeyThunder
Sep 21, 2005

All is, if i have grace to use it so...
Bee and PuppyCat made it's kickstarter with a lot to spare, so there will probably be more in a while.

Jay O
Oct 9, 2012

being a zombie's not so bad
once you get used to it
Doing a thing for funsies on tumblr where I gif 3 seconds of a scene from every episode of an anime I love. Started with Fullmetal Alchemist. It's a nice trip down memory lane for sure.

:downs:

:saddowns:

There's more but I'll stop there, eight's a lot for one post.

Jay O has a new favorite as of 17:39 on Nov 22, 2013

Captain Capacitor
Jan 21, 2008

The code you say?
Hey someone said Legend of Korra, right?

And then some I managed to get to loop fairly well

Cainer
May 8, 2008
Ha, I loved that scene.

I'll never understand all the hate Kora gets. I really enjoy it and am very happy they have been signed on for a few more seasons, though I hope they get more then 12 episodes next season. The shorter seasons means the story is far more focussed but I wouldn't mind seeing more episodic stuff.

Edit:Awful grammar

Cainer has a new favorite as of 23:03 on Nov 22, 2013

Jay O
Oct 9, 2012

once you get used to it
More of one of the greatest anime ever made! (But resuming with some of the weakest episodes...)

Okay, back on the upswing!

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

Gann Jerrod posted:

More Gravity Falls, this is my favorite reference they've ever done.

Ok this is really bugging me, what is this a reference to?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

The Bill and Ted cartoon?

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Cainer posted:

I'll never understand all the hate Kora gets.

Korra is a buff, bad-rear end woman of color and she's hated by a bunch of white male nerds? How could that possibly happen!

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

Humboldt squid posted:

Ok this is really bugging me, what is this a reference to?

This is the gif, I'm not actually sure where the gif itself is from though:

Horrible Smutbeast
Sep 2, 2011

Tulip posted:

Korra is a buff, bad-rear end woman of color and she's hated by a bunch of white male nerds? How could that possibly happen!

Yes, people never have an issue with characters because of the way they're written, the quality of the story or anything like that. It's because every single person is a white male nerd who hates the darkies.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Tulip posted:

I would hope you'd not be retarded enough to think that that was people's problem with Legend of Korra. Take it to the Avatar thread(I assume there is one) if you want to argue about it, or at least post gifs while you bicker.

Kill La Kill

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.

Tulip posted:

Korra is a buff, bad-rear end woman of color

That's my favorite part about her and I'm a white male nerd. :heysexy:

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Came here to post that one!

Also came to post it along side this one:

More

:kamina:

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
I made this for you since I know you all wanted it so much.
Senran Kagura
:nws:http://i.imgur.com/ZmVHZWf.gif:nws:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Post more Steven Universe.

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.

Greatbacon posted:

This is the gif, I'm not actually sure where the gif itself is from though:

This would be The New Kids on the Block cartoon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuQtVnKpD8

Delusibeta
Aug 7, 2013

Let's ride together.

PureRok posted:

I made this for you since I know you all wanted it so much.
Senran Kagura
Tip: link :nws: stuff, don't spoiler (doesn't work everywhere, plus it loads anyway which kinda defeats the point of the :nws: flags). I've seen mods bopping people for spoiling and not linking :nws: stuff.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Adventure Time.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Tulip posted:

I haven't watched the new season, but the 1st season just completely fell apart near the end. The last episode ranks up there with Spore in disappointing media.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

7c Nickel posted:

I haven't watched the new season, but the 1st season just completely fell apart near the end. The last episode ranks up there with Spore in disappointing media.

Korra is one of my favorite shows and i pretty much agree. There are a couple of episodes in season 2 that are real standouts, potentially the best in the entire avatar run (Wan rules), but be warned unsurprisingly Korra learned nothing from season 1 other than that being the avatar rules and she deserves everything because of who she is. She's kind of a terrible avatar really.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.

Delusibeta posted:

Tip: link :nws: stuff, don't spoiler (doesn't work everywhere, plus it loads anyway which kinda defeats the point of the :nws: flags). I've seen mods bopping people for spoiling and not linking :nws: stuff.

Thanks for the tip. I don't usually post NWS stuff, and I didn't even consider the fact that some people may not have spoilers working for some reason or another. Linked it.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Even if you don't watch Korra at least go watch the Wan double episode (Beginnings part 1 and 2) if you liked the original series. It's completely stand alone and it's great.

Jay O
Oct 9, 2012

once you get used to it

Regy Rusty posted:

Even if you don't watch Korra at least go watch the Wan double episode (Beginnings part 1 and 2) if you liked the original series. It's completely stand alone and it's great.

This. I like to call Beginnings "the part of LoK where Korra watches a much better show than hers."

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe

Say Nothing posted:

Post more Steven Universe.

Steven Universe is the best show I'd thought I'd hate. Amethyst and Steven totally make that show.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

PureRok posted:

Thanks for the tip. I don't usually post NWS stuff, and I didn't even consider the fact that some people may not have spoilers working for some reason or another. Linked it.

It's not really that. Even if spoiler tags are working the image is still loaded into the cache, which can obviously get people in trouble with their employers.

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
Belladonna of Sadness

:nws:, nudity: http://i.imgur.com/AH48n75.gif
Be warned, if you track this movie down it is extremely hosed-up and disturbing. These are by far the least :stonk:-worthy moments in the film.

Jay O
Oct 9, 2012

once you get used to it

Neo Helbeast posted:

Steven Universe is the best show I'd thought I'd hate. Amethyst and Steven totally make that show.

Also, cat-Tetsuo.

Balobam
Apr 28, 2012

Jay O posted:

Also, cat-Tetsuo.

Looks like some kinda Catamari Damacy :v:

except walking and not a ball please just let me have this

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Kids on the Slope

The best animated representation of douche chills right there.

Michiko and Hatchin

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Thank you Katsuhiro Otomo for giving us the coolest way to slide a bike ever committed to film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni8oDfvrql8

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
do you still not understand?

a kitten posted:

Thank you Katsuhiro Otomo for giving us the coolest way to slide a bike ever committed to film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni8oDfvrql8

Fhistleb
Dec 31, 2008

Tell me more about your sandwiches.
Robot Carnival holds a special place in my heart as my first anime.

Deprive

Cloud

Fhistleb has a new favorite as of 10:36 on Nov 27, 2013

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007

Fhistleb posted:

Robot Carnival holds a special place in my heart as my first anime.
That movie's awesome, and if you liked it, "Neo-Tokyo" (aka "Labyrinth Story") would also be up your alley. I need to get some gifs from the segment where the wino wakes up and robots have taken over. In the meantime:

Fist of the North Star

Cowboy Bebop

Knockin' on Heaven's Door

The End of Evangelion

Rebuild

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I'M PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THIS CHOCOLATY CAKE... MY CIRCUITS LIGHT UP FOR THAT FUDGY ICING.
Regular Show thanksgiving!

Fhistleb
Dec 31, 2008

Tell me more about your sandwiches.

Robert Denby posted:

That movie's awesome, and if you liked it, "Neo-Tokyo" (aka "Labyrinth Story") would also be up your alley. I need to get some gifs from the segment where the wino wakes up and robots have taken over. In the meantime:

Here you go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Honey & Clover

Yozakura Quartet

• Locked thread