Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007
I CAN'T HELP BUT DERAIL THREADS WITH MY VERY PRESENCE

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

IGNORE ME AND ANY DINOSAUR THAT FIGHTS WITH ME BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T SHUT UP

MacBook Air Gamer posted:

Well I don't want to image-spam the thread. Plus, I don't want to upset anyone since some gifs contain possible spoilers.

Well if they contain spoilers, don't post them here either. In fact, it would be worse to post them here, since people in the TVIV thread or whatever, are more likely to have actually seen the episode, since they're in there, posting about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

Jay O posted:

Kill La Kill is very educational.

Why are his nipples emitting purple light?

EDIT: Actually, I fear this is a road I do not wish to go down.

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

It actually is a road you want to go down. Do it. :unsmigghh:

For reals though, he's a secret undercover agent for the insurgency group NUDIST BEACH who seek to overthrow the REVOCS corporation and the evils of clothing and return humanity to their proper state, which is butt nakedness. The show's made by the same folks who did FLCL, Gurren Lagann, etc.

In a show with plenty of fanservice, him and his cohorts are the manservice. :getin:

Some non-spoilery episode 16 gifs

I watched two episodes and I'm not really into it. It's a shame because I did really like Gurren Lagaan, I just can't get over the intense anime tropes and ridiculous fan service.

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007

Wapole Languray posted:

Dude, the whole reason this thread exists is because dudes in the main GIF thread kept getting mad at anime and derailing poo poo. If Japanese cartoons make you angry, don't come to the Japanese cartoon thread just to pick fights.

I don't see why we can't have reasonable discussion on the GIFs in this thread. Anime isn't infallible, and there doesn't seem to be a more relevant place to discuss it, as long as we keep posting animated gifs.

Adventure Time with Jake and Finn

curse of flubber has a new favorite as of 15:15 on Feb 10, 2014

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007

Dr_Amazing posted:

Had trouble getting this one under the size limit.

For anything with flat colours like anime, you want to avoid dithering. GIFs are smallest when they don't need to update every pixel, but when you add dithering, it suddenly means every pixel in the flat fills are much more likely to need updating.

• Locked thread