Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
Cosplay Space Force is recruiting, and they want you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
There's a tv series, a movie made for that, and then the new trilogy. I am really sorry about your brain problems with counting or the flow of time

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン

Guyver posted:

Armored Trooper Votoms

You should edit it so that it's just Coccoona looking at Chirico until he grumpily closes the hatch. That's how I saw it until I noticed the bit where he lowers his goggles.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
Oh my god. Thank you

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
Why not just watch an episode to see if you like it

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
The movies are actually really funny you just have to be operating on Oshii Protocol 1.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
Darker than Black is pretty good, and is one of the few times BONES isn't total garbage, but isn't really loving good either.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
The story arc of the entire show rather than the episodes that have self-contained stories just kind of falls on its face with a pretty unsatisfying climax and resolution. It's generally the tone, presentation, and exploration of the setting that makes it interesting.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Out of curiosity, how far through the manga did it get?

It ended on Tanikaze going "hey norio do you want to hang out some time maybe :)" and then Kunato starts crying

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
0083, unicorn, gunbuster, last one is probably madox or something

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I think the last one might be one of the Patlabor movies?

well now you've given me a good reason to watch patlabor the movie again and follow up with movie 2

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン

Chard posted:

This gets me mechahard. Is the actual show any good/worth watching?

It's really good.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
It's not really a prequel, the main character of the TV series just makes a cameo in the funniest episode. Make a gif of the part where they stab Merrowlink in the feet with forks

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
me driving home after the storm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
good taste

• Locked thread