Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Concatenation
Jul 23, 2005

Your human mentality cries out for vengeance and thrives on the violence you say you can hardly endure.
I've played the HT5 combo briefly and if the HT-60 is anything like it it'll be ridiculously awesome. Something about the voicing of the distortion just sounds great to my ears, like I want to bite into it. It won't do ultra heavy gain type stuff on it's own but I doubt you want that anyway.

I'd go for it personally. Either that or an Orange and boost it maybe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concatenation
Jul 23, 2005

Your human mentality cries out for vengeance and thrives on the violence you say you can hardly endure.

Three Red Lights posted:

[[ Please wait, retrieving post quote... ]]Can anyone recommend me a head? Heres my critera:

Need 2 channels, no more, I dont like having features I dont need and I dont really care about having totally pristine cleans.

Really good nice higain crunch, but not neccisarrily hypercompressed metal stuff.

Used Engl? The thunder and screamer heads have 3/4 channels but you might be able to pick up a Fireball 60 cheap as they released a 100W version a few months back.