Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

speransky
Jul 29, 2006

AV-IN to AV-OUT
AV-OUT to AV-IN

Nutella posted:

I've worked for the Social Security Administration for 21 years (yeah, get off my lawn). There are a couple other goons on here that work for them as well that are much younger and may have a different perspective. SSA does a lot of hiring thru USAJOBS and job fairs. If you are a social person, like rules and regulations and love to hear people's life stories or blatant lies, then SSA is the agency for you. Also, depending on what part of the country you live in there's a great need for certain language abilities. If you want creativity in a job though, SSA is not the agency for you. Feel free to ask me about SSA.

I work as an examiner for a state DDS and I'm interested in moving over to SSA. Any advice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU