Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dogen
May 5, 2002

Bury my body down by the highwayside, so that my old evil spirit can get a Greyhound bus and ride
No, 7784

http://brickset.com/sets/7784-1/The-Batmobile-Ultimate-Collectors-Edition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014
Oh, my mistake. I didn't realize that was a UCS set (I'm not too keen on DC LEGO stuff).

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/55784 If you can dig up 8500 people to vote this up in the next 8 days you could potentially get this.

I'm actually shocked this doesn't have more votes. I'd buy it.

Dr. Benway
Dec 9, 2005

We can't stop here! This is bat country!
Uhm.. LEGO? Build it yourself.

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB
I made this little guy based on the Tim Burton design.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

AllisonByProxy posted:

I made this little guy based on the Tim Burton design.

Not a Batmobile fan but this is fukken nice. :swoon:

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
There was this poly bag Batmobile that looks like the TAS version:

VaultAggie
Nov 18, 2010

Best out of 71?
Yeah those drat stud shooters are practically every set I buy nowadays.

Star Wars? Ok yeah I can understand that. Chima and Jurassic World? That's a little iffy. But in a loving pirate set, and two of them?! Come on now.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
First it was flick missiles, now it's stud shooters. Buncha whiners can't be happy, just don't use'em.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

It sucks when they come in place of proper looking blaster in the Star Wars set though. They are so dumb looking.

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
I don't generally like these kind of shooters, but the rapid fire one you get with some of the new Bionicles is pretty cool.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

I miss the ridiculously deadly technic with a hard rubber tip missile, like on the Tumbler/Joker Ice Cream truck set. Those things hurt.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

The Rage posted:

I miss the ridiculously deadly technic with a hard rubber tip missile, like on the Tumbler/Joker Ice Cream truck set. Those things hurt.

I'm sure I remember seeing one on Benny's Spaceship.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

The_Doctor posted:

I'm sure I remember seeing one on Benny's Spaceship.

I did not buy that set sadly, I am ashamed

Karnegal
Dec 24, 2005

Is it... safe?
Just got back from Target where the Milano is 30% off (also like all of the Chima line).

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014

The Rage posted:

This guy? They were the bomb.

Karnegal posted:

Just got back from Target where the Milano is 30% off (also like all of the Chima line).

Stop, I convinced myself I wouldn't buy the Milano, don't tell me that

Dogen
May 5, 2002

Bury my body down by the highwayside, so that my old evil spirit can get a Greyhound bus and ride
That technic shooter came in the Z95 set recently as well

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Zodack posted:

Stop, I convinced myself I wouldn't buy the Milano, don't tell me that

I bought the Milano at full price, it is glorious

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014

The Rage posted:

I bought the Milano at full price, it is glorious

I would be more inclined to get it but I bought the Milano Star Lord figure for ~$7 the other day on BL

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Milano is also on sale at Amazon, for a bit cheaper. On that note, anyone want to trade the polybag Rocket Raccoon for a Winter Soldier?

rickiep00h
Aug 16, 2010

BATDANCE

Zodack posted:

One of the many, many benefits of the Lunar Limo.

Dogen
May 5, 2002

Cloks posted:

Milano is also on sale at Amazon, for a bit cheaper. On that note, anyone want to trade the polybag Rocket Raccoon for a Winter Soldier?

Sure, why not? I am 99% sure I know where my extra is, let me check when I get home and I will get back to you.

cousin.avi
Oct 1, 2005

Cloks posted:

I have an extra Rocket and will take you up on this if the first offer doesn't happen.

Dogen
May 5, 2002

I just spent about 15 minutes looking for my extra and couldn't find him, so I reluctantly pass my option.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Seibikitei posted:

I have an extra Rocket and will take you up on this if the first offer doesn't happen.

Cool, I see you don't have messages so can you post your email in spoiler text?

SuperSpiff
Apr 4, 2007
Mentally retardation is such a strong word.
Just FYI, spoiler text doesn't do actually anything in terms of hiding stuff from non-reg'd users. It's a myth :ssh:

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Anyone know what the Desert Skiff retailed at? I kind of want to pick it up but it seems to go for an average of $35-$40 for a 213 pc set. Judging by the 4 mini figures and size of it I'm guessing it was around $30 to begin with anyways?

Dogen
May 5, 2002

$25, you can look up set prices and info on brickset. The Fett it comes with is top quality (well, after the one that comes with the UCS Slave I obviously)

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Cool. Yeah top notch minifigures in that set in general which is mostly why I want it. The skiff is cool though. I don't even have a Boba right now.

I actually have the UCS Slave 1 but the guy I bought it from managed to lose the minifigures and buying that Fett by himself is so loving expensive. By far the best one though with the arm prints and all that.

Dogen
May 5, 2002

It's also pretty cool to have if you also have the sail barge to set up the whole tableaux from RotJ

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

So I took a trip over to TRU today and picked up Barry's spaceship - I was hoping to get the Double Decker couch too, but they were out of stock. (Man I swear they had a ton last time I went) - they still have them in stock online, but I need to get to 50$ for free shipping - anyone feel there's any must-have sets from the Lego Movie series? (Besides Metalbeard's ship, as temping as that is, it cost a crapton)

Dogen
May 5, 2002

The dropship is probably the only one I still play with but it is also expensive.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

I finally finished Benny's Spaceship last night. Christ, it's huge.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Oxyclean posted:

Barry's spaceship

For shame :colbert:

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

:downs: That would explain why it never turned up when I searched for it.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Massive technics sets, is the current hotness the crane? Is the unimog worth £240? Really?

jeff8472
Dec 28, 2000

He died from watch-in-ass disease
Unimog is retired now. Lego had it for £155.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Okay, I saw it on Amazon for £240, I'm not getting scalped for an extra £85

LarryCsonka
Nov 7, 2006
Oooh, I don't go map-finding-behinding

Cakefool posted:

Massive technics sets, is the current hotness the crane? Is the unimog worth £240? Really?

I would wait for the new massive crane truck to be released. Looks even better than the unimog. Should be out pretty soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cousin.avi
Oct 1, 2005

Cloks posted:

Cool, I see you don't have messages so can you post your email in spoiler text?

User name at me.com. Yeah, some day I should really upgrade.