Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«85 »
Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Living for the city

There was a recent thread asking "What made your day today?", so I felt it fitting that there be an antagonist to it.

Today, I just realized after reading some fine print, that I had waited too long to mail in some rebates on some new appliances that I bought over a month ago. This just cost me $170 in Visa gift cards, just because I was too lazy/clueless to get around and fill them out. I am now throughly pissed.

So, fellow Goons, what has put your day in the shitter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nmg
Jul 27, 2002

A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.

Motherfucking salami was spoiled.

Also, HIV positive.

MagnumLode
Apr 10, 2004

Have some Kool-Aid, dipshit.

Waking up.

Pyroxene Stigma
Nov 30, 2005

Hey,Larry!! Your alibi completely collapsed !!!

nmg posted:

Also, HIV positive.

Sorry to hear that. I was gonna bitch about Sarah Palin or something, but.. nevermind.

Thoren
May 28, 2008

Nobody replied to the 50+ OKCupid messages I sent out.

Zero Star
Jan 22, 2006

Robit the paranoid blogger.

Thoren posted:

Nobody replied to the 50+ OKCupid messages I sent out.

This, but replace "OKCupid messages" with "job applications".

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

We have such sights
to show you.
Come with us.
Taste our pleasures!

The only cheese I had left for an egg sandwich was Jarlsberg. Make no mistake, I love Jarlsberg. Just not in an egg sandwich.

Also, I finished taking a shower and immediately had to take a poo poo. Shower was nullified.

The Wonder Weapon
Dec 15, 2006

"i earned this"

that's my rule

good work

Woke up with a migraine and then threw up

Big Slick
Jul 27, 2004
Dreamed I Killed God...

Thinking that PB Crisps really were coming back

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...hreadid=3328916

Zero Credibility
Aug 28, 2008

Now, I eat the banana!

Some guy sent me 50+ OKCupid messages today. Day ruined.

Content: The goddamn heat. It's a pretty brutal summer in Chicago and I can't sleep if it's too hot and/or muggy. My AC unit is too loud for me to sleep with it on. I didn't sleep well

GestureSignalThreat
Jun 27, 2007

Your effigy dissolves in my hands

I keep dreaming I have a job

Barnes
Jul 20, 2003
raeg agniast teh machiese

I woke up for work at 5:15, got to work and then realized that I got up an hour too early.

The Worst Unicorn
Nov 3, 2009

~*I Sparkle You Sparkle*~

Broke my diet for some pizza and it gave me explosive diarrhea.

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

I was going to have a bitching birthday lunch with my friends but no one could make it, also work called me this morning and reduced the length of today's shift by two hours. At least yesterday went pretty well, and tomorrow should be good too.

Trump
Jul 16, 2003

Cute

Party I was supposed to go to was called off.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

"You're so cool I'ma call you culo..."

I'm a Friend of Rodney Nano

Found out a good friend of mine drowned a couple days ago.. We had fallen out of touch since I moved to San Francisco 9 months ago with the exception of an occasional Facebook note saying we gotta talk soon.

It loving sucks.

Eggsucker
May 27, 2005

by Tiny Fistpump

Just lost round 2 of a poker freeroll, because I made a stupid call with pocket 4's. It should have been easy to advance, with 8000 people in the tourney and the top 1000 advancing, but I made a stupid error and hosed myself over.

The Worst Unicorn posted:

Broke my diet for some pizza and it gave me explosive diarrhea.
girls don't poo

Eggsucker fucked around with this message at Jul 17, 2010 around 20:28

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

Dude I worked with got pissed that I'm heading home and demanded I stay past working hours. I still went, but somehow it annoyed me.

Rotten Punk
Nov 11, 2009

by Ralp

I had a panic attack while taking a poo poo. Still don't know why. My brain is hosed.

TheKingPuuChuu
Oct 13, 2005

Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.

Got onto the A train to connect to the E, only to find out the E was busted. Then walked a few blocks to another train, took that to a station 10 blocks from where I needed to be, but tourists on the subway blocked me from getting off at my station.

Also, my phone got sweaty and is now acting crazy.

I also have this loving canker sore on my tongue which has been making me crazy.

Then after coming home, I found out that there was no reason for me to leave, as the weekly meetup wasn't happening this week.

Entropicus
Oct 6, 2007

IF THERE'S AN OP, I DIDN'T READ IT. ALSO, I HAVE NEVER USED GOOGLE OR WIKIPEDIA. MIND IF I ASK A FEW QUESTIONS?

Went to replace the sink fixtures in my bathroom after the gym, everything feeling so much lighter I torqued the pipe wrenches too hard and broke the drat drain pipe... on top of the sludge that splashed on me thats been sitting in there for however long. :/

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Our new apartment has a kitchen with roaches and a fridge that smells like rotten food. Thus, it's unusable, thus I can't cook anything, THUS I have to eat pre-made stuff at stores and stuff, THUS my diet isn't going as well as it has been the past two months, this week. It is quite annoying.

Crackatastic
May 13, 2005

Ayo, I kinda like your natural scent.
*NO HOMO*

Uh, my vacation ended. Not that bad compared to most in here, but it sucks.

usb teledildonics
Oct 10, 2009

hitler hitler hitler hitler hitler hitler hitler weed hitler hitler hitler hitler hitler hitler hitler

I decided to read the comments on a yahoo news story about immigration.

Then I tried reasoning with them.

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

My dad had to go to the hospital and is in the ICU on life support. So yeah, that kinda ruined my day.

Lolitas Alright!
Sep 15, 2007

This is your friend.
She fights for your freedom.

Landlady is charging us $200 in money we don't have for "utilities" (read: her wife left her and she can't afford to buy the big expensive poo poo she loves so much anymore), she knows we don't have it, she knows I don't start my new job until Monday, and I don't get paid for another week.

Also, family ditched my boyfriend and I to go to the coast for my brother's birthday. Didn't even make an effort to invite us, just packed up and left the two of us here alone.

Nckdictator posted:

My dad had to go to the hospital and is in the ICU on life support. So yeah, that kinda ruined my day.
Oh poo poo, dude, I am so sorry. Here I thought I had problems. For what it's worth, the good thoughts of a random goon are going out to you and your family.

Oscar Romeo Romeo
Apr 16, 2010

Oh the usual, got talking to a nice girl, took her for a drink at a cafe nearby and she drops the, "I'm married" line. I even checked for the ring, apparently its at a jeweler's being repaired. I seem to have a talent for spotting women who are already spoken for.

Seven bloody months of this rubbish.

Foamball
Nov 4, 2009

I still don't have a loving job.

GetHardHero
Apr 15, 2007

I am gun down your faces

I lost a contact and I am out of replacement ones and I have a huge test on Monday and Tuesday that determines the next 4-5 years perhaps the rest of my life. Looks like I will be wearing my super awesome glasses I got in boot camp!

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

Lolitas Alright! posted:

Oh poo poo, dude, I am so sorry. Here I thought I had problems. For what it's worth, the good thoughts of a random goon are going out to you and your family.

Ha, thanks- On the bright side my day couldn't get worse so that''s a good thing.

Catman Begins
Dec 1, 2004

I am the night.

One of my kittens has vomiting and diarrhea and i've had to lock her away from her brother I also found out that my brother's girlfriend of six months is pregnant. My brother is 28 with the mental capacity of a 12 year old.

Mr. Clark2
Sep 17, 2003

Rocco sez: Oh man, what a bummer. Woof.

Zero Star posted:

This, but replace "OKCupid messages" with "job applications".

Same for me

Ol Press Junket
Mar 29, 2010

Im Ridin a Bike To Work

Flooded my bathroom like an idiot. The water was higher than normal in the toilet for a reason!

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

Silas the Mariner posted:

I also found out that my brother's girlfriend of six months is pregnant. My brother is 28 with the mental capacity of a 12 year old.

'er,what?

Thek
Jul 22, 2006
TheK

My girlfriend of 3 years broke up with me because I was no longer attractive

For some reason that she can't explain

And has been seeing a guy on the side for over a month while I was out of the area working

Excellent!

Rolling Nuns
Jul 16, 2006
Watch 'em go!

DethklokworkOrange posted:

Also, I finished taking a shower and immediately had to take a poo poo. Shower was nullified.

In a way, I hate this because of the whole "I just scrubbed my butthole" thing, but then again, you get to reflect on a nice shower and a good poo poo at the same time. Feels good, man.

Ladydad
Mar 23, 2008
All I've ever heard about Mexico is how much they hate Americans and love killing them. I've got a Mexican-American guy on my team that I don't talk to because I thought he hated me. I live in Iowa, for the record. Also, I'm a fucking idiot.

Found out on thursday that I have non hodgkin's lymphoma and it's pretty far along.

bef
Mar 2, 2010

store bought pizza smelled/tasted like blood

what the gently caress pizza

Gnaghi
Jan 25, 2008

Is this a good first bike?

Told myself I was going to get up at a decent hour today and do things...opened my eyes and it was 4pm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sepist
Dec 25, 2005

FUCK BITCHES, ROUTE PACKETS

Fedora Core 5 isn't detecting my ethernet card

«85 »