Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tash
Oct 7, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYYbbWdqjNA (A bit long, but a glimpse into raiding in SoD. Created by the guild Sacred Band.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1IILncMXxo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAI5KVG4rKk

Shards of Dalaya (SoD) is a *Goon Created and Goon Run* emulated Everquest server which focuses on creating an experience similar to Everquest Live while providing new experiences and adventures. We have taken the best parts of Everquest and integrated them with entirely new lore and content. We have hand made thousands of quests, NPCs, books, zones and pretty much every other part of our game. Shards of Dalaya is absolutely free, and is run entirely by a passionate volunteer staff.

If you have any questions after reading the thread, or just want to hang out, be sure to join us in SoD IRC at irc://shardsofdalaya.com, channels #sod and #goonsquad. If you do not have an IRC client, you can also use our IRC browser app. There is also now a fledgling Goon Squad channel in the game itself! Type "/autojoin Goon" to make it one of your default channels, and then talk with /1 (or whatever number it is as a channel.)

Want to skip my pitch?
http://wiki.shardsofdalaya.com/index.php/Starting_Guide
You can also simply go to the official Sony Everquest page and download the client there. Our patcher will take nearly any Everquest install and automatically get you logging in to SoD without hassle.

SoD also runs beautifully via WINE and Crossover. We have quite a few people who play daily using Linux or OSX.

How much does it cost to play?
SoD is absolutely free. We take donations to keep the server running, but strongly believe that no amount of money should allow you to gain power over those who do not have money to spend. We offer some toys for monthly donators, but nothing that substantially effects in game power.

Tell me more!
Shards is the one of the most successful EQ1 emulated server to date, having been run for close to seven years, and sporting a playerbase of several thousand active accounts. We've taken EverQuest, spun it around, and created something of a hybrid between the classic game and something new of our own. We've done our best to eliminate the real hassles and boredom of the original game, without taking away the danger and challenge. We have large epic raids, but we've slimmed them down to 18 players to make everyone absolutely vital to the raid instead of just another cog in a machine. Dungeons are there, full with nice loot and frogloks. We have ~160 zones with some 12000+ NPCs and 15000+ items, all created by our own developers. Nothing has been directly copied from the original game, it's essentially an entirely new game in the EQ client.

Stuff for the hardcore
Shards appeals to casual and dedicated players alike, just to highlight some of the things that keeps even the most hardcore players playing:
  • This video pretty much exemplifies raiding in SoD. Tough, but satisfying and exciting when you get it right. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYYbbWdqjNA
  • An established high level population and raiding game. Plenty of content to enjoy on your way to the top!
  • Huge amounts of raiding content that gets progressively harder. See how fast you can take your guild from the bottom to the cutting edge!
  • Dozens of zones and hundreds of mobs of varying tiers, from your average giant gorilla to your stereotypical giant elemental gods and dragons.
  • Hundreds of hours worth of AAs to grind, heavily customized to be more useful for classes that got a bad draw in the original game.
  • A stable and well-balanced game that will not take sudden gigantic leaps in content power to make people buy the latest expansion.

Stuff for the casual
Many additions have been made to Shards to give even the chillest of players a place to play:
  • Unique Adventuring Bands that allow you to keep gaining experience at the same rate as your friends, regardless of the difference in amount of hours you can play.
  • Treasure hunting, powerful tradeskills, high end dungeons and other casual content as an actual rival to raiding, allowing you to progress even if dragon killing with seventeen buddies isn't your thing.
  • Experience debt puts a limit on how much time bad luck can cost you.
  • A healthy mid and low level population, that at any given time is made up by more than half the players online.
  • Groups are promoted via large experience bonuses, and powerlevelling is heavily penalized via experience penalties, encouraging players to be social and generally making it easier to find a group to slay your gnolls with.
  • Starting cities that are still the centers of player activity, rather than being deserted as in the original game post-Velious.

Other cool things
  • An ongoing, dynamic storyline that you are able to participate in and affect. The game world is in the midst of a war, and zones can be gained and lost, and ultimately lead to victory or defeat, depending on how dedicated players are. Either way, future content will be heavily affected.
  • Hundreds of quests, including a massive main quest that spans from level 1 to 65, introduces you to the lore of the world, and gives you a number of irreplaceable rewards.
  • A dedicated developer staff that do regular patches and additions of new content. These guys seriously own.
  • A browser based, fully automated character profile system to keep track of your achievements.
  • A relatively comprehensive wiki to help you with questing, finding loot, and doing tradeskills.
  • An online and in game vendor system letting you barter and sell your wares.
  • A server status page.

Playing with <Goon Squad>
The goon guild on the server, <Goon Squad>, is active and healthy. Chill with us in-game by sending a tell to anyone with the tag (/who all goon) and we'll get you an invite. Goon Squad also has an IRC channel full of video game nerds that you can spend all day discussing class balance with, irc.shardsofdalaya.com #goonsquad. Lastly, you can post any questions you have in this thread, and I'll do my best to answer them.

How do I sign up again?
If you're looking for a slightly harder, better balanced and more innovative monster slaying MMOG that costs absolutely nothing to play, check us out.

Media
Gameworld Maps

We also have a flash based map in early beta that you can find here.

Treasure Hunting and Raids

Misc

Videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1IILncMXxo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAI5KVG4rKk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0rySYhp9YU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYYbbWdqjNA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyBNtBWXRIg

Classes

Melee Classes
  • Warrior - A lot of custom work has gone into making warriors fun to play. Gone are the days of turning on auto-attack and mashing taunt. Warriors now gain endurance by hitting things and getting hit, and in turn spend stamina to do damage, aggro, and damage mitigation. These guys own. Do you want to own? Play a warrior.
  • Monk - They punch, and kick, and club stuff really well. They can take hits well, and they're also the best pullers in the game. Chaining their different special attacks in specific combinations can increase damage, heal yourself or even buff your group!
  • Rogue - What they lack in utility they make up for in damage, these guys can seriously dish it out. They also can steal from NPCs, burglarize houses and disarm the myriad of traps that exist throughout Dalaya.

Hybrid Classes
  • Bard - These guys sing songs. Songs that make orcs weep blood. Songs that can make their groupmates into little demi-gods. They're best described as 60% of every class. They really can do it all, making them a great addition to every party and raid.
  • Beastlord - Beastlords are an excellent support class that also can tank and dish damage with their animal companions.
  • Paladin - Paladins excel as tanks of the group or raid, they are particularly strong in controlling aggro on multiple mobs with their area effect spells. Their group heals are also extremely potent and useful in both groups and raids.
  • Ranger - Do you like shooting things with arrows and casting spells? Do you larp as Aragon? Play a ranger.
  • Shadowknight - Excellent tanks with unrivaled aggro generating ability. A Shadowknight are so corrupt that they can damage things simply by touching them.

Priest Classes
  • Cleric - The strongest healers in the game, somewhat lacking in other utility when compared to druids and shamans. They are always needed in groups and guilds. If you want to be perpetually loved and needed, be a cleric!
  • Druid - A well rounded healer, their heal over time spells are the best out of the priest classes, plus they have damage shields and teleports.
  • Shaman - As much of a support class as they are a healer. They buff, slow, heal and poison enemies. They're fun to play and great to have around in any situation.

Pure Casters
  • Enchanter - Extremely powerful if matched with a competent group. Their ability to charm mobs makes them potentially the most powerful dps class in the game. Can channel their groupmates power through themselves, mimicking spells or melee damage for short periods of time.
  • Magician - Strong pets and area nukes to match.
  • Necromancer - They have the most powerful damage over time spells in the game and good dps overall.
  • Wizard - The strongest burst damage class in the game.

Races
For a quick rundown of the differences between races, I'll refer you to this handy comparison chart. While races of this game have been pretty well balanced, they are unique enough to make choosing one more than just a cosmetic choice.

Deities and Alignment
In Shards of Dalaya, you can pledge yourself to one of a number of deities. Doing so grants you a couple of benefits. First off, you'll get a medallion that grants you teleportation from anywhere to your deities plane. Secondly, pledging to a deity grants you access to a quest line that yields an augment for your gear. Lastly, by choosing a deity and making decisions in game that are consistent with that deities own alignment, your character will gain a small bonus to their specializations (such as spell casting, meleeing, and tanking. See '/cmd specialization help' in game for more info.). In short, SoD has an alignment system closely resembling D&D, where you can choose to be Lawful, Neutral, or Chaotic, as well as Good, Neutral, or Evil. There are many quests in the game that will affect these alignments, based on how you approach them.

Factions
There is an over-arching quest line in the game that will eventually have you choosing between one of three rival factions. Which faction you choose will have an impact on the rest of your characters progression. In short, the three factions are:
Silvercrown Trading Company: These guys love making money and expanding their influence. A good choice for lawful and good characters.
Council of Innovation: Gnomes gone political, they love knowledge. Also a good choice for chaotic, neutral and good characters.
Blackscale: Marauders and scoundrels. A good choice for chaotic and evil characters.

Tradeskills
There are a lot of tradeskills, all of which are useful. Below is a list of what is available on the server. Some of the wealthiest individuals on the servers are tradeskillers.

Tash fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Apr 15, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Server doesn't supply my style of gameplay, but I have to give it credit, this is a very well done and managed game server. Considering it is done out of someones house, and uses no reliable way to generate revenue other then donations I believe. SoD is pretty rad.

Now if only we could get a SoD version in Everquest 2.

OrangeJesus
Nov 23, 2004
This server is pretty good, I have played on it for a long time and currently am the leader of the <Aquanauts> which is a role playing only guild on the server. We like to hang out and do role playing events, like the other day we did a Model U.N. style sit down meeting where each person represented a different race. It was really funny when the dwarfs got mad at the ogres for stealing all the teir B loot from trash mobs LOLOL. ANYWAY, come have fun with us it is good like having friends to play with and people you can know. I am facebook friends with everyone in my guild!

Tufty
May 21, 2006

The Traffic Safety Squirrel

OrangeJesus posted:

This server is pretty good, I have played on it for a long time and currently am the leader of the <Aquanauts> which is a role playing only guild on the server. We like to hang out and do role playing events, like the other day we did a Model U.N. style sit down meeting where each person represented a different race. It was really funny when the dwarfs got mad at the ogres for stealing all the teir B loot from trash mobs LOLOL. ANYWAY, come have fun with us it is good like having friends to play with and people you can know. I am facebook friends with everyone in my guild!

Can I join your guild if I don't have a facebook?

rsjr
Nov 2, 2002

yay for protoss being so simple that retards can win with it
Can you drop this server and make a classic pvp server instead??

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
I play on this server, it's fun. :3

It's not classic though so it's not going to help you recapture the "good old days" exactly how you remember them if that's what you're trying to get so badly. (There is a server for that).

At the same time I think it does a great job of keeping the difficulty and group-centric focus of EQ while removing a lot of the perceived annoyances of classic. They've also added a ton of cool extra features, and other areas to min/max your dude in (alignment, specializations, better AAs, and now TOMES oh gosh it never ends =( ). It's got the feel of a good MUD in a lot of ways.

It's still EQ though so don't expect nice WoW features.

The nice thing is that the playerbase at higher levels is fairly tight-knit so it feels like a good MUD in a lot of ways.

SCIENCEPRINCESS420
Jun 2, 2007

I played SoD for years. I raided my way through most of the endgame, received innumerable death threats for ruining the alchemy market, handled officer type things for two uberguilds, and basically just teleported around being a gnomish badass.

As such, I feel like I know what I'm talking about when I say that SoD is a baller game for big ol' pimps. The content is all custom, classes have undergone a lot of rebalancing and have many new features (rogues actually robbing houses and fencing loot is cute), and so on and so forth.

There are even adepts, which are raid mobs for sub-65 players, requiring everyone in the raid to be below a certain level to engage them and which have raid quality loot for their levels. Tack on quest XP and tradeskill XP (I instantly get any new character's brewing up to vendor max, which is around 120-130ish and skyrockets them to level ~20) and for once you actually have a bunch of interesting stuff to do on your way to 65 instead of grinding endlessly in hopes that someday you can play the real game.

I mean, yeah, the real game still doesn't start until 65, but there are fun ways to get there and cool things to do along the way that'll give you a taste early.

TL;DR: DO IT.

Fates_Nemesis
Oct 2, 2002

Seething Hatred
I have played on Shards of Dalaya for a little over 6 years. I log in on raid days, as well as off days to quest or get into some 6/12 man dungeon fun. All I can say is, server loving delivers. Like the above mentioned, tons of custom content. You wont find a single item or npc that exists on live. This is also a 2-box friendly community. So playing two clients from the start is generally a swell idea, it easily makes up for those times you cant get a group. If you enjoyed EQ1, there is a good chance you will really love rediscovering it all over again in a completely different way.

Fates_Nemesis fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Aug 4, 2010

j883376
Aug 7, 2006

Linux Toddler!
SoD is great. It's been even more a timesink for me than Everquest used to be and has a great community. Also, RIP Goon Squad :(

Mr.Success
Jun 15, 2007

I played SoD a little while ago, and enjoyed it a lot. The game brought back the magic of the original game, and the new content is very much in the same spirit.

The only problem is that I got a monk up to around level 30 fairly quickly, but then couldn't find a group any of the times I logged on. I would be interested in trying this out again if I could more readily get a group.

I would even start over with a cleric or shaman or something of that sort if that would net me people to play with.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
I have played SoD on and off for a few years and it has been an awesome experience. Levelling is much faster than on live and with the ability to play 2 toons at once, you can still get experience when you can't find a group. I have a level 65 shaman, 65 monk, 65 pally, 65 bard, and 65 ranger and love playing each of them. The quests are well-designed, there is tons of raid content, and there is a fairly large player-base. In short, go play on this server because it is awesome.

Oh yah, they also jail (probate) people for mentioning Chuck Norris in global chat, which is absolutely awesome.

j883376
Aug 7, 2006

Linux Toddler!
How does SoD run under Linux?

Umph
Apr 26, 2008

Nevermind I figured it out.

Umph fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Aug 4, 2010

Tash
Oct 7, 2008
SoD runs very well in Linux using Wine. In all honesty I am not very versed in Linux but if you run into problems the tech forums will help you out pretty quickly with the amount of linux people we have.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....

Fates_Nemesis posted:

I have played on Shards of Dalaya for a little over 6 years. I log in on raid days, as well as off days to quest or get into some 6/12 man dungeon fun. All I can say is, server loving delivers. Like the above mentioned, tons of custom content. You wont find a single item or npc that exists on live. This is also a 2-box friendly community. So playing two clients from the start is generally a swell idea, it easily makes up for those times you cant get a group. If you enjoyed EQ1, there is a good chance you will really love rediscovering it all over again in a completely different way.

This almost got me to make a rogue / SK combo ... *almost*, too much pain from EQ was caused in my life don't think I can do it again

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

Fates_Nemesis posted:

What's your IGN?

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008
Whoever redid Athica did a nice job.

Temellin
Sep 23, 2007
More like dummelin.

j883376 posted:

How does SoD run under Linux?

I use Ubuntu 10.04 and don't have any problems with it under Wine. The only thing that I had to do 'special' was install winetricks and make sure that I had dotnet installed so that the patcher would work, but you can always just manually download the patch files and run the game directly.

Fates_Nemesis
Oct 2, 2002

Seething Hatred

Dragongem posted:

What's your IGN?

Asura.

TheFace
Oct 4, 2004

Fuck anyone that doesn't wanna be this beautiful
Gonna have to give this a try

Roman Rambo
Dec 21, 2009
I've been playing SoD for a long time. Years even. It is a blast and I highly recommend it. The staff is reasonable and proficient at admistrating the server and it is a nice alternative to the petty administrative feuding that happens on the other custom servers.

The content here is the real star though. All new zones, quests and mechanics make this a lot more fun to play than the original. And there is a ton of progress to be made.

Umph
Apr 26, 2008

What's changed so that any class can solo?

Tash
Oct 7, 2008
Any class *can* solo but some are still better than others. Warriors, Rogues and Monks are still best off with a healing two box or partner.

Light blue mobs give reasonable exp if you kill them as a solo character which helps for the melees. Rogues have a style that allows them to backstab from the front periodically and all classes can bandage up to full.

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

With how easy 2boxxing is (This is still the original EQ client and combat system after all) there's really no reason to try soloing, especially since you don't have to pay a monthly fee for your account or anything. Tank/Melee + Healer is the most common combo but really any 2box combination is capable of killing stuff.

Just don't play a monk, there are too many monks.

p.s. monks are awesome

Victory Lap
Feb 25, 2001
Hey, cool thread SoD sounds very interesting and I've grown a bit tired of the other eqemu server's I've been playing on.

Since you're one of the developers I was hoping to ask you about the story behind
http://i33.tinypic.com/2jcvtqt.jpg
(linked cause it's pretty big)

So you guys figured out a way to detect MQ2 and were able to mass ban people for using it? If so that's awesome, I always thought it was undetectable. Also, the guild that got mass banned, WI, were they lead by Bumamger? They've sprung up as a raiding guild on a different emu I play and I was wondering if it's the same bunch.

Thanks for the thread, I'm gonna have to install another copy of EQ and give SoD a go I think :)

Victory Lap fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Aug 4, 2010

Tash
Oct 7, 2008
Bumgagar was the leader pf Wrathful Inquisition and was using MQ while playing SoD. After we banned him he made a post on his forums about it - how they were only using it for tracking or some such.

We can detect Macroquest to a fair degree - in all honesty it is not as hard as most people think but sony just never wanted to put the effort in.

The fact that we make no money makes a lot of the decisions we make different then they would otherwise be. We can ask ourselves "Will this make for the best game?" rather than "Will this hurt our pocket book?". Mass banning macroquest users is part of this - they hurt the game and we have no qualms against getting rid of all the ones we find beyond reasonable doubt.

Man I do sound really spiteful in that screenshot though. I was just excited that we finally figured out a way to weed MQ off the server 5 years later.

We had a big lottery where everyone got to pick a number under 1000. After all the Macroquest bannings were done the 30 people closest to the number of people banned got a fair amount of fame. If one of the top 30 were part of the people who were banned the entire server got +20% for a week (there was one so there was a 20% exp week right afterward). It was a pretty fun time - and after going through all the ban appeals only 4 or 5 people were banned as collateral form someone using their account a lot.

Tash fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Aug 4, 2010

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

That was a fun night. Second only to the legendary

Vagpounder has been BANNED from the server.

RIP Vagpounder.

Xeras
Oct 11, 2004

Only a few find the way, some don't recognize it when they do - some... don't ever want to.

Fates_Nemesis posted:

Asura.

Woah, a familiar name! Used to play this as Xaltec a long time ago, thought about playing again but don't have my old eq1 CDs or my account info anymore so, meh.

Mr.Success
Jun 15, 2007

Decided to stop playing my other character in favor of starting up a twobox. I want to have a cleric, but can't pin down what the other class should be. Since I'm not experienced in running two characters at once I figured I'd go with something simple like cleric/warrior, but from my reading people are saying that it's rather slow compared to cleric/sk or cleric/paly.

Is the additional complication of playing something like cleric/sk, or even cleric/ranger (among other combinations I've seen people recommend) worth it for the faster leveling? I'm really just interested in the cleric so I'm up for whatever other class would make my life the easiest in getting him to max level.

What would you guys recommend, and do you have any tips for making two boxing go as smoothly as possible?

Tash
Oct 7, 2008
Cleric really is a good box with anything-

With warrior you will have the most raw power both in tanking and longevity. Unfortunately the lack of utility means you need that raw power since you can not make situations easier for yourself except by maybe root.

SK/Monk will give you similiar power but also the ability to split mobs which means you can make things easier for yourself. SK can tank better so is good for high end mobs that hit hard but otherwise monk DPS makes up for it in spades.

Ranger is a good option but remember they tank best when you use a style that cripples their DPS. This is the best option if you want to group a lot in my opinion as it brings a lot to a group and is still okay for two box soloing.

Tash
Oct 7, 2008

Xeras posted:

Woah, a familiar name! Used to play this as Xaltec a long time ago, thought about playing again but don't have my old eq1 CDs or my account info anymore so, meh.

Can use old CDs, any new compilation or a game download. Our patcher makes things match up regardless what install you use.

BALLIN LIKE STALIN
Nov 13, 2007

by angerbot
gonna check this out

Mr.Success
Jun 15, 2007

Tash posted:

Cleric really is a good box with anything-

With warrior you will have the most raw power both in tanking and longevity. Unfortunately the lack of utility means you need that raw power since you can not make situations easier for yourself except by maybe root.

SK/Monk will give you similiar power but also the ability to split mobs which means you can make things easier for yourself. SK can tank better so is good for high end mobs that hit hard but otherwise monk DPS makes up for it in spades.

Ranger is a good option but remember they tank best when you use a style that cripples their DPS. This is the best option if you want to group a lot in my opinion as it brings a lot to a group and is still okay for two box soloing.

Thank you very much for the help, going to start with the cleric/warrior then!

Fates_Nemesis
Oct 2, 2002

Seething Hatred

Xeras posted:

It's the easiest game to find. The internet is full of interesting places.

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008
I think the last thread was dead when I asked this but is there an irc channel or something where everyone hangs out?

Also, someone please explain Mitch Lawrence to me.

zornsan
Oct 21, 2004

Hey dudes I'm Meyers in game I don't really play any more but I help with dev work when I'm not being lazy.

Goon Squad is no longer an active guild but we have one of the most active irc channels on the server and there are still a ton of goons around in different guilds. Point your irc client to shardsofdalaya.com and join #goonsquad and also don't be an rear end in a top hat.

If anyone wants to give <Goon Squad> a shot we (SLAARIEL) can arrange to get you in guild with invite/motd privelages pretty easily (bug SLAARIEL).

Also the banfest was easily one of the best nights on the server it was hugely fun.

Mr.Success
Jun 15, 2007

Two boxing is really making me wish I had someone to duo with instead. If any of you know anyone who would be interested in rolling a new character, please let them know that I will heal and buff the poo poo out of them.

Umph
Apr 26, 2008

What is macroquest? If I two box can I set up heal hotkeys and bind them to the programmable keys on my keyboard so I don't have to alt tab without getting banned?

Also how are bards are they still the greatest? I always wanted a bard.

Umph fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Aug 5, 2010

DarkStryke
Jun 7, 2006

It is (was) a program that would sniff eq network traffic and show you things the client is being told but that you wouldn't normally see. All the mobs in a zone, if any named are up, etc was the primary use of it. High end guilds really used to abuse it with raids back in the day, and I guess on SoD as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xeras
Oct 11, 2004

Only a few find the way, some don't recognize it when they do - some... don't ever want to.

Mr.Success posted:

Two boxing is really making me wish I had someone to duo with instead. If any of you know anyone who would be interested in rolling a new character, please let them know that I will heal and buff the poo poo out of them.

I rolled up an sk named Soultari and prolly gonna box something. What is your in game name?

• Locked thread