Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victory Lap
Feb 25, 2001
Hey, cool thread SoD sounds very interesting and I've grown a bit tired of the other eqemu server's I've been playing on.

Since you're one of the developers I was hoping to ask you about the story behind
http://i33.tinypic.com/2jcvtqt.jpg
(linked cause it's pretty big)

So you guys figured out a way to detect MQ2 and were able to mass ban people for using it? If so that's awesome, I always thought it was undetectable. Also, the guild that got mass banned, WI, were they lead by Bumamger? They've sprung up as a raiding guild on a different emu I play and I was wondering if it's the same bunch.

Thanks for the thread, I'm gonna have to install another copy of EQ and give SoD a go I think :)

Victory Lap fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Aug 4, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread