Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Server doesn't supply my style of gameplay, but I have to give it credit, this is a very well done and managed game server. Considering it is done out of someones house, and uses no reliable way to generate revenue other then donations I believe. SoD is pretty rad.

Now if only we could get a SoD version in Everquest 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Is there a goony goon guild to play in or how are you all playing together?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Xeras posted:

There is a Goon Squad with a few active members including myself. There are other goons scattered throughout guilds on the server as well.

Who are you on there? I could use some help with learning the ropes. I rolled a rogue. I've played on this server before, but its been forever and I played on Live earlier this year, but I realize SoD is nothing like that one at all.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Maybe i'll roll someone else then. I didn't even level up my rogue. Who is a good solo class?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Started playing this yesterday with two other goons. The three of us created two characters each. I made a Shadow Knight and Cleric. This reminds me a lot of classic EQ, but I also really like what Everquest Live is currently but would rather play on SoD since I have people to play with. :)

• Locked thread