Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
What It Dooski
Apr 26, 2010

The Monday Morning Podcast (Bill Burr) is awesome. Any episodes where he is in an
airport and just trashing anyone that walks by are gold. There's a lot of inadvertent humor. He's had Maron on once or twice in addition to Nick Swardson and a few others. I recommend it to anyone trying to kill an hour.

This http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTsjK4d-nlA is a great clip and is fairly representative of the podcast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take three tablets
Nov 21, 2005

Hell Gem

Conrad_Birdie posted:

Oy, should I give Uhh Yeah Dude another shot? I only hear amazing things about it, but whenever I listen to it once in a while I am just left cold, maybe I chuckled a couple times. But these episodes were recent, in the 100's? You guys say start in the 70's? That's when they were ON FIRE?
I think UYD is a show you have to give a couple episodes. The humor is less in "jokes" and more in tone and being somewhat familiar with the guys on the show. I guess it's pretty inside-jokey, but no podcast has been more rewarding for me. No other show makes it harder for me to keep from laughing at work.

Conrad_Birdie posted:

Also, I really can't get over how consistently funny MBMBAM is. The guys have fantastic chemistry, are all hilarious, and know how to just layer a joke more and more, and just keep it going. I ALWAYS, ALWAYS laugh until I cry listening to it.
This is one I'm going to have to give more time. I listened to the first 10 minutes or so of the latest episode and just gave up, I think mostly because it's a skype podcast and you can hear it. Nothing turns me off of a podcast faster.

Conrad_Birdie posted:

RE: Marc Maron's interview with Patrice O'Neal - Yeah, it was totally awkward and uncomfortable, but I think those are Marc's best. Messed up, flawed people are always interesting - And Marc (being a messed up, flawed person himself) plays fantastically off them. I didn't agree with Patrice (obviously), but I was utterly fascinated with his world view.
I didn't even necessarily disagree with a lot of what he said. The rape story gave me a nagging feeling that he was telling a version that puts him in a much more positive light than reality (obviously). It was a fantastic interview though.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Can't get into UYD at all. :iiam: I don't find either of the guys likable at all. And I like showbiz and stand-up stories and funny guests a lot :shobon:

Cast Iron Brick
Apr 24, 2008
The Bob Ducca bit has been played out. They've brought him back twice this spring/summer, and it's worn out.

Huell Howser is the best character on that show.

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin
I've tried pretty much all of the ones already mentioend ,and Doug Loves Movies is the only one that I've gotten into. The rest are almost all painfully unfunny, Adam Carolla and Uh Yeah Dude especially. I listened to Carolla's car related podcast, I'm a regular AI poster and I don't find it entertaining at all. the Autoblog podcast and John McElroy's Autoline are much much more entertaining and they aren't even professional entertainers. Carolla is much less funny than even the average construction worker (I gather he use to be one), how he makes so much money is beyond me.

In one of the last podcast threads, forum poster King Lou introduced 2 podcasts he is involved with. the Flop House, where 3 guys watch and review bad movies. Every single episode is consitently hilarious. Doug Loves Movies, which I generally love, sometimes get boring and unfunny guests ( Ellen Page? Olivia Munn? :frogout:). The Flop House on the other hand has alwasy delivered. The other is his own, Lou reads the internet for you. Try them both.

The Greatest Movie Ever podcast is also great. Although sometimes the principle dwells on his own goony neckbeardness a little too much for comfort, and the episodes with Katherine are usually not the best because Katherine is annoying and unfunny and wouldn't be on the show if it she wasn't his sister .

Throatwarbler fucked around with this message at 09:06 on Aug 9, 2010

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
Are podcasts that don't update anymore still game?

If so, the Penny Arcade podcast is one of my favorites. Even if you hate the comic, Jerry and Mike are just hilarious to listen to. It's the only podcast with which I'll re-listen to old episodes.

tmh
Sep 7, 2005
Surprisingly enough, I'm still single!
From the wonderful land of the United Kingdom, I give you AnswerMeThis, and despite being from a magical far-away land, the humour is very accessible (I think. I am British though).

This is basically my favourite podcast of all time. Just about any podcast in iTunes is at risk of being marked as "watched" prematurely if it doesn't seem like something I'd care about, but not this. Never this.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

Cast Iron Brick posted:

The Bob Ducca bit has been played out. They've brought him back twice this spring/summer, and it's worn out.

Huell Howser is the best character on that show.

Yeah - I love Bob Ducca, and his list of ailments on the Anniversary show stands as one of the funniest bits on the show ever, but he's come back too much, too recently. I didn't find him as funny this week as I usually do.

Same with Merril Schindler - I don't find him as funny as the people on the show do. I'd just rather see Adomain do Huell again, I miss him, and we've not gotten a full episode with him in forever.

Also, El Chupacabra (and Nick Kroll in general) is amazing. ES A BABIE!

To the above post about MBMBAM; yeah, the audio is not as great as it could be, but how funny it is totally outweighs those issues for me. And as long as I can understand what everyone is saying (I can), I don't sweat it.

Sklarboro Country Episode 2 was fantastic, better than first for sure! I hope it continues to improve exponentionally.

Also, listened to UYD Episode 76 last night, and while it was the most I've ever laughed at the show, it still just wasn't that great.

Conrad_Birdie fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Aug 9, 2010

webster876
Aug 4, 2007
I'm listening to the backlog of CDR and the really gross food critic with the phlegmy voice is making me laugh so hard i'm about to pee my pants at work, and is seriously hindering my production, not to mention the fact that I had to stop working to tell the internet all about this. I'll admit, some episodes of CDR are kind of miss, but there is SO much more hit.

mid
Aug 2, 2002

Bang.

Alastor_the_Stylish posted:

Ice-T is the best CDR character.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xe4878_paul-f-tompkins-icet-in-comedy-deat_fun

Emphasis on this. I haven't laughed as much as I did when I first heard this. Completely unexpected since I normally think the characters on CDR are the shows weak point.

NecronSchmecron
Apr 29, 2009

Ah, phooey!

webster876 posted:

I'm listening to the backlog of CDR and the really gross food critic with the phlegmy voice is making me laugh so hard i'm about to pee my pants at work, and is seriously hindering my production, not to mention the fact that I had to stop working to tell the internet all about this. I'll admit, some episodes of CDR are kind of miss, but there is SO much more hit.

Wait till they get to the Would You Rather game. I lost it when they talked about the pumpkin.

Cast Iron Brick
Apr 24, 2008

NecronSchmecron posted:

Wait till they get to the Would You Rather game. I lost it when they talked about the pumpkin.

The greatest single episode was last year's Thanksgiving episode. Michael Cera is the guest, and the character is Huell Howser. The Would You Rather had me pulling over while driving to cry.

Rudy Riot
Nov 18, 2007

I'll catch you Bran! Hmm... nevermind.

ChirpChirpCheep posted:

While this isn't a podcast per se, The Best Show On WFMU (http://friendsoftom.com) puts its episodes up on itunes. They all rule, but I'd pick one with John Hodgeman or Paul F. Tompkins to start.

The Best Show is one of the most amazing shows out there. I drove from LA to Tahoe and back a couple of weekends ago, and listened to about 12 hours of that poo poo. DO IT! It's kind of a hard show to get into at first, but eventually it clicks and is so worth. I would definteily suggest starting back around the beginning of the year if you're new to it. Tom and PFT talking about the Gathering of The Juggalos is some of the most hilarious poo poo.

The new site for CDR is nice - http://www.earwolf.com/ I'm not into the Sklar Bros so haven't checked that show out yet.

OhNoHiccups
Jun 15, 2007

Dammit, Otto, you're an alcoholic!

Conrad_Birdie posted:

Also, I really can't get over how consistently funny MBMBAM is. The guys have fantastic chemistry, are all hilarious, and know how to just layer a joke more and more, and just keep it going. I ALWAYS, ALWAYS laugh until I cry listening to it.

This is because they are real life brothers.

Xarthor
Nov 11, 2003

Need Ink or Toner for
Your Printer?

Check out my
Thread in SA-Mart!

Lipstick Apathy
I do a comedy/humor/life/whatever podcast with some of my friends over at a site called Intensive Purposes

Our most recent episode (which I believe turned out funny) is Episode 15

If you enjoy that, you may also like:

Episode 12
or
Episode 11
or, for a slightly different style
Episode 4

We post weekly, but not on any specific day. You can subscribe on iTunes if you're feeling generous.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

thimbles
Jul 26, 2007

toot toot toooot
Critical End! You've never heard of it, but it's funny!

Giving some promotion for a small, relatively unknown podcast!

A close family friend of mine (who is probably a goon) and his friend of many years started up a movie review podcast, found at Critical End!

They are some incredibly funny guys, and while they may not be as famous or as polished as others mentioned in this thread, they always keep me laughing. I spend a lot of time in a printmaking studio, and this is what I always listen to.

Their movie reviews are pretty good, but the funniest stuff happens when they get off on a tangent. Listen especially to episodes 5, 14, 41, and 34. Once you've gotten a little familiar with their format, go back and listen to episode 11, for their review of the Dragonball movie. It isn't quite for first time listeners, but it is tear-inducingly hysterical.

Lots of good podcasts in this thread! I'll have to start subscribing.

thimbles fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Aug 10, 2010

A PRIZED MULE!
Aug 11, 2005

where's the bourbon?
How many of you that think Huell Howser is the funniest character on CDR are actually from California? I have no touchstone to the antics of the real person, so the character doesn't do a whole lot for me.

That said, Bob Ducca, El Chupa (koo-koo-ri-koo! que pasa baby!?), Bobbie Bottle-service, Jesse Ventura, et. al. are hilarious.

I LOVE UYD, but I can really see how it would be hard for someone to get into. You really have to get to know the guys. Even then, their steez isn't for everyone. But I feel it's one of the best, if not the best, podcast ever.

I haven't seen anyone mention Mike Schmidt's "The 40 Year Old Boy", one of my favorite shows. It's a guy who's had some success earlier in comedy, but by way of his own quirks and flaws (namely being a control freak with rage issues) has been side-tracked on his career path. He has some AMAZING stories of being a total crazy-rear end throughout his life. I think you might have to purchase years one and two, but he's in the middle of year three right now. Fans of Never Not Funny will remember him as a fixture of season one. Alas, his crazy persona cost him that gig. He's a great guy though. It's like if Charlie Brown couldn't help turning into The Hulk on occasion. He can just talk and talk. The show was once described by a listener as "The most bizarre answering machine message you'll ever hear."

I can't loving stand Jessie Thorn and I don't see how people like him. He seems like a total douchebag. I used to listen to "Keith & the Girl", but I got sick of them after a while. Keith's kind of an idiot and Chemda's very full of herself. But they're so insulated by their fanbase that I can't see how they could think or act any differently without making them upset.

The "Mediocre Show" out of Philly is pretty great, as is the semi-related "South Philly PaulCast".

While currently defunct, "Gay Pimpin' with Johnny McGovern" is hilarious, especially if you are down with gay culture, but anyone would enjoy it I think.

Whew, sorry. This post was way longer than I intended.

Cast Iron Brick
Apr 24, 2008

A PRIZED MULE! posted:

I can't loving stand Jessie Thorn and I don't see how people like him. He seems like a total douchebag.

Could not disagree more. I think Jessie is one of the most genuinely sincere and nicest people in the business.

A PRIZED MULE!
Aug 11, 2005

where's the bourbon?

Cast Iron Brick posted:

Could not disagree more. I think Jessie is one of the most genuinely sincere and nicest people in the business.

But in such a way that he's "a little too nice". I guess it's just my opinion and all, but he's not funny and he's very Eddie Haskell-ish to me. I think people like the idea of Jessie Thorn more than they actually like him, and he knows that and plays it up. He's like grandma's favorite little boy. Perhaps I'm overly cynical, but I don't feel I'm totally alone in this idea. Jordan seems like a nice guy and if anything Jessie treats him like a whipping boy.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

No one on the planet seems more pompous and arrogant than Jesse Thorn. And his face is uncomfortable to look at for more than a few seconds. He's pretty much perfect for public radio. I guess that's almost his "schtick" or whatever (his obsession with suits goes beyond Paul F. Tompkins and borders on weirdness). I can tolerate him when he's on NNF and when there are good guests on Jordan Jesse Go, but otherwise he really sucks the life out of me

Uatu The Lurker
Sep 14, 2003

I can say no more!
Already I have over stayed my time in this ephemeral sphere!

A PRIZED MULE! posted:

But in such a way that he's "a little too nice". I guess it's just my opinion and all, but he's not funny and he's very Eddie Haskell-ish to me. I think people like the idea of Jessie Thorn more than they actually like him, and he knows that and plays it up. He's like grandma's favorite little boy. Perhaps I'm overly cynical, but I don't feel I'm totally alone in this idea. Jordan seems like a nice guy and if anything Jessie treats him like a whipping boy.

Yeah I think he's a little too twee for me. Like the whole "America's Radio Sweetheart" thing isn't actually funny in any way, it's just sort of "Ooh, aren't I quirky!"

Also:

:smug: as gently caress.

The Bunk
Sep 15, 2007

Oh, I just don't know
where to begin.
Fun Shoe
As a fan, I can understand the criticism. There are times during JJGo where Jesse gets stuck on an opinion or something and it brings the humor down a bit. He's definitely more of a host than a comedian, so if the guest isn't funny or doesn't interact well with Jordan it can keep the episode from being great. It's still a rewarding listen for me, but as of right now I wouldn't say it's in my top 3.

Uatu The Lurker
Sep 14, 2003

I can say no more!
Already I have over stayed my time in this ephemeral sphere!

Narwhale posted:

As a fan, I can understand the criticism. There are times during JJGo where Jesse gets stuck on an opinion or something and it brings the humor down a bit. He's definitely more of a host than a comedian, so if the guest isn't funny or doesn't interact well with Jordan it can keep the episode from being great. It's still a rewarding listen for me, but as of right now I wouldn't say it's in my top 3.

I have a similar feeling about Scott Aukerman, really. He's got a lot of really good writing credits, but I just don't find him to be terribly funny, or a terribly good broadcaster. The quality is really dependent on the guest. You want a boring rear end 20 minutes, check out the first part of the CDR episode with Nick Thune.

Plus, I loving can't stand most novelty songs, and he is just loving in love with them. His greatest asset seems to be that he just happens to have really funny friends.

docrobert
Mar 28, 2010
I listen to a ton of comedy podcasts all the time and Uhh Yeah Dude still blows everything out of the water for me. I've listened to some of the older episodes over and over. I guess I can see why it might be hard to get into at first, but once you 'get to know' those two I don't see how you couldn't love them. I can't really explain why I find them so funny but I'm glad they're getting a lot of love in here.

Episodes 77 and 87 are some of the random back episodes that I've listened to recently that I really love but I don't think there's ever been a bad episode. Watch the YouTube videos too.

docrobert fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Aug 10, 2010

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Mister J posted:

I have a similar feeling about Scott Aukerman, really. He's got a lot of really good writing credits, but I just don't find him to be terribly funny, or a terribly good broadcaster. The quality is really dependent on the guest. You want a boring rear end 20 minutes, check out the first part of the CDR episode with Nick Thune.

Plus, I loving can't stand most novelty songs, and he is just loving in love with them. His greatest asset seems to be that he just happens to have really funny friends.

Aukerman absolutely loves camp and lovely, lovely puns. And he seems to love to bomb, oddly; he likes to shoot for the absolute worst and lamest joke one can possibly make, and giggles hysterically at it. I love it.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Whenever Harris Wittels is on, it's like a poo poo-joke off between Scott and Harris.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

OhNoHiccups posted:

This is because they are real life brothers.

I know this. But just because they're brothers doesn't mean they're necessarily going to be funny. BTW, they got new microphones as of this week's episode, so it sounds a bit better now (to whoever complained about sound quality before).

Also, in the past week I finally "got" the Best Show, and now I can't stop listening to it.

I for one, find Huell Howser hilarious, and I'm not from California. I had never heard of him, and instead found it brilliant as he was, in my mind, the perfect caricature of a PBS show host. I was absolutely flabbergasted to learn he was a real person, and pretty much exactly how he is portrayed on the show in real life.

I have no problem with Scott Aukerman, I love his lameness. Also, we seem to have a lot in common - Music theatre/comdedy/comic book enthusiasts. Makes me like him more.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

I heard of Huell Howser from Carolla's days on Loveline, years ago. It lead me to Youtubing him a little while back and boy, Adomian is pitch-perfect.

Also I wonder how many people know that Adomian's food critic character is based on a real person?

Cast Iron Brick
Apr 24, 2008

Mister J posted:

Yeah I think he's a little too twee for me. Like the whole "America's Radio Sweetheart" thing isn't actually funny in any way, it's just sort of "Ooh, aren't I quirky!"

Also:

I think your funny-bone is broken.

Also: secret sex parties.

Mt. Modular
May 18, 2006

gently caress this thread. I spent a good 5 hours today listening to I Love Movies and Comedy Death Ray Radio. Oh, and the Pod F. Tompkast, which is probably the absolute best of all of them (I love Paul so much).

Personally, I like Scott Auckerman. He's like the nerdy everyman in a room with all these great comedians that allows me to live vicariously through him. Of course, I mean no disrespect to his writing/acting/comedy career.

The Raptor Pig
Aug 2, 2008

KING OF BLOGOSPHERE posted:

Daves of Thunder is not very good but no one's mentioned it yet so I thought I would. They do nothing but shut each other down constantly which they seem to think is cute and endearing but actually makes for a grating listening experience.

I love me some Daves of Thunder. I think their humor is great, where else you gonna hear a host talk about his girlfriends rape fantasy.

NecronSchmecron
Apr 29, 2009

Ah, phooey!

bananasinpajamas posted:

I heard of Huell Howser from Carolla's days on Loveline, years ago. It lead me to Youtubing him a little while back and boy, Adomian is pitch-perfect.

Also I wonder how many people know that Adomian's food critic character is based on a real person?

I had a feeling and it was when I heard Walking with Michelle with James Adomian that confirmed it. Is there a picture of this dude?

A PRIZED MULE!
Aug 11, 2005

where's the bourbon?

Mister J posted:

Jesus Christ! I don't think I've ever actually seen a picture of him, but I think it fits my description of him exactly. Sorry Cast Iron Brick, but your man officially sounds AND looks like a douche.

I love Auckerman and agree that he's fruity with puns a lot. I think at his core he's a classical "Yes, and" improv guy who's trying to throw things out for people to take off with, even if he isn't funny himself. He's sort of a comedy facilitator. I agree with the people saying that some of the characters on CDR are lovely, but you have to swing a pick to hit gold.

If you want to get in on the ground floor Greg Behrendt and Dave Anthony have a budding podcast called "Walking the Room". The audio is lovely and they don't seem to know what they're doing, but it sounds like something that could be great if they stick to it. Content is pretty much them ripping on each other.

Also new on the scene is Vernon Reid (guitarist of Living Colour) and comedian W. Kamau Bell. It's called "The Field Negro Guide to Arts and Culture", and likewise it could be really great if they can tune it in and get something going.

Last but not least, a guy named Troy has recently started a show called "See You Next Tuesday" that is fantastic. For a one man show he does a lot of creative editing and he's got a CRAZY voice. It's short form and runs about a half hour. Forgive me, but you'll understand when you listen, this guy is white, believe it or not.

The King of Swag
Nov 10, 2005

To escape the closure,
is to become the God of Swag.
Adam Carolla is the only thing that gets me through the day and keeps me from losing my loving mind. Not joking; he's the funny staple that holds a boring and tedious day together long enough for me to get home, unwind and relax.

A lot of people really hate Carolla (as was said earlier, comedy is extremely subjective), but he and Patton Oswald are quite possibly the two funniest people on the planet in my mind, and the couple of episodes they've done together were non-stop laugh riots. But then again, I find Seinfeld and Letterman to be the two most painfully unfunny people on the planet. Leno's decent though; not side-splitting funny but he can keep a solid grin on my face and everything I've heard about him says he's a drat decent person, and that can really boost my opinion of someone when I know they aren't harassing or raping women backstage when the show is over.

The King of Swag fucked around with this message at 09:11 on Aug 11, 2010

A PRIZED MULE!
Aug 11, 2005

where's the bourbon?

The King of Swag posted:

Adam Carolla is the only thing that gets me through the day

A lot of people really hate Carolla

I used to listen to him, and he's funny, but either he needs to scale back the podcast a little or someone needs to remind him not to say the same thing EVERY SHOW.

He's kind of a dick, and he revels in it. He's a minor celebrity who won't let anyone forget it, even if they're Oscar winning actors. God forbid if you're his friend or you otherwise work for him, because you're his slave and he doesn't mind yelling at you or talking poo poo about you to every guest that comes on the show. Yes, Adam, we know all about your life and career. Say something else and try not to sound like an rear end in a top hat. Your movie sucked. Yes, we know you were on TV 10 years ago. Also, unrepentant racist. He's like some jerk you'd meet in line at an auto parts store who won't shut up because he knows everything about everything.

A PRIZED MULE! fucked around with this message at 09:46 on Aug 11, 2010

benito
Sep 28, 2004

And I don't blab
any drab gab--
I chatter hep patter
Re: Adam Carolla

A PRIZED MULE! posted:

I used to listen to him, and he's funny, but either he needs to scale back the podcast a little or someone needs to remind him not to say the same thing EVERY SHOW.

I really enjoy the podcast, but I think he and his team could benefit either from some judicious editing or a producer to keep things in line. I'm not talking about content or language, but there's little things like guests having their cell phones turned off or having their mikes on and tested before they start speaking.

The show is creeping up to 2 hours per day, and while he gets some fascinating guests that part of the show keeps shrinking. I tend to listen to it while I'm cooking dinner, eating, and cleaning up the kitchen, so it's more of a habit than anything else, but I think it could be a really tight and well-produced 3-4 hours per week rather than the sloppier 7.5 hours per week that it's become. The intros and outros for various segments are too long. The occasional sound effects tend to distract everyone. The Isaac Hayes soundboard interviews drag on and on and are better suited to a Morning Zoo radio show than a podcast.

Also: listening to a bunch of these comedy podcasts, and all the "inside baseball" combined with occasional performance material among the standups has made me realize that Dr. Katz is really the prototype for much of what we're listening to, and it featured many of the same folks we're talking about.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

NecronSchmecron posted:

I had a feeling and it was when I heard Walking with Michelle with James Adomian that confirmed it. Is there a picture of this dude?

benito posted:

Also: listening to a bunch of these comedy podcasts, and all the "inside baseball" combined with occasional performance material among the standups has made me realize that Dr. Katz is really the prototype for much of what we're listening to, and it featured many of the same folks we're talking about.

Well, I think comedians doing bits on shows has been going on for a long time, long before Dr. Katz. I don't remember a lot of inside baseball on Dr. Katz, though.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

musicals are garbage
Every one already knows Ice T, Bob Ducca, and Huell Howser rule. We all know that Bobby bottleservice is the best though. The man is an entrepreneur, and a Ed Hardy boy.Nick croll makes me laugh, and Any time Jerry Minor is on it will be a good show.

I really am happy all these stand ups found out about podcasting. We get free awesome radio shows every week. It's great. Doug Loves movies is great, and I am enjoying sklarbro country. The Nerdist is usually pretty fun as well. I am happy to see that Paul F. Tompkins actually has a podcast now, so I will be checking that out.

What's up hot dogs.

mid
Aug 2, 2002

Bang.
Since we are talking about budding podcasts, I thought I should mention Dave Hill has a new podcast called Dave Hill's Podcasting Incident which is pretty good. It's a little hard to get into off the bat but the banter can be pretty entertaining to listen to. The Dick Cavett two-part interview had a lot of great classic stories but I still haven't listened to the latest two episodes featuring Moby and Janeane Garofalo respectively.

Also, it's great to see so much podcasting interest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nah
Mar 16, 2009

The_Rob posted:

The Nerdist is usually pretty fun as well. I am happy to see that Paul F. Tompkins actually has a podcast now, so I will be checking that out.

Speaking of both of those, PFT did the Nerdist this week, and it should be released soon.

• Locked thread