Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MasterColin
Aug 4, 2006
Only seen one person mention this... :nws:Nobody Likes Onions:nws:. Very offensive in almost every way you can think of. Anti-Gay, Anti-Women, Racist and everything else. Please understand this before listening and hating me.

Great fan base and like 3 shows per week.

One of my fav episodes: EP098: Feel The Rain (Very Long)

Now sure how much you would like it if you haven't listened to other stuff but ya. I would also say listen to a few shows before the current show and then the current shows (I haven't listened in a few weeks though).

My work system catches the URL so thats why the :nws:. The Podcast is also Un-censored so prob use earphones that cannot be heard by co-workers.

Good things:
Current Events
Local Comedians come on the show
They take fan calls
They all got Free Dick Mold kits from Adam and Eve and auctioned off their molds
"Is it Gay" (Someone calls in and describes a situation they were in and asks for advice if they are/were gay)

MasterColin fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Sep 10, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MasterColin
Aug 4, 2006

King Lou posted:

What an insanely long intro which will turn off almost everyone. 3 minutes of nonsense before they get to the show... After listening to it for a while I've decided it's not for me. Its like a morning zoo in search of a radio station. AND ITS 2 HOURS LONG!

One thing I will say damages them is the ability for new listeners to feel like they know the show. It takes some time. Once you know the backgrounds of the hosts and the inside jokes and all, it is really a funny show. This being said, it is possible to just start at the latest episode and try to get into it. I started around ep 200 or so and then went back later and listened to some older ones. Only after I enjoyed the new stuff.

Shows now are limited to 1hr and they have learned not to do some of the annoying stuff they used to do.

• Locked thread