Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib
Vomitus Prime
One of my favorite shows. Bill sounds exactly like Owen Wilson. Co-hosts vary as the normal co-host is MIA.

One of my favorite episodes: http://www.podfeed.net/episode/Vomitus+Prime+140+Secret+Squirrel/2672728
The hotsauce bit made me puke with laughter.

The Greatest Movie Ever
Paul reviews movies.

Classic episode: Conan the Barbarian

Uhh Yeah Dude
It's been mentioned a over a dozen times there's a reason why. They do tend to talk about Hollywood gossip poo poo. Bores me, but to each his own.

also Sick and Wrong & NotLP aka Night of the Living podcast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib

A PRIZED MULE! posted:

I don't really think Bill sounds like Owen Wilson, but it is a good show. I hate to be the person that says it, but it used to be way better than it is now. I think my favorite episode is "Duel". "I'm going to turn you into a goddamn Garbage Pail Kid, and his name is HURT KURT." (speaking to then co-host Kurt)

poo poo, I mean Luke Wilson. Watch Old School and then listen to Bill talk. It's loving uncanny.

Edit: And by MIA co-host I mean Will.

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib
My favorite podcast, Vomitus Prime, closed shop. I am a sad panda.

:smith:

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib

Clovis Sangrail posted:

Do you happen to know why? It seems like it just suddenly vanished and I can't find any info about it anywhere since the site is 403ing for me.

He said something about the 150th episode would be a good jumping off point. If you need the last few let me know and I'll put them up somewhere.

• Locked thread