Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doomba
Jan 14, 2004
The King of the Goombas
^^^I'm just going to say this: you have an amazing voice (like a mix of Reggie Watts and Casey Kasem) and hearing it read posts by dudes who want freeze their dick off is hilarious.

I'm going to very timidly offer up my humble comedy podcast Friendship Tips For Men. It's still evolving but I am shooting for a mix of skits, monologue type material, and interviews. This is the first episode:

http://micahphillips.me/blog/2011/2/1/friendship-tips-for-men-episode-1.html

Please excuse the two and a half minutes of me explaining the show after the first skit, it gets back to the comedy quick, I promise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread