Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Furnace
Mar 31, 2004

12 teams is where it's at, right? Yeah! Right? Yeah! Right? Yeah! Right? YEAH! SOME THINGS YOU CAN'T UNSEE, BRO!
I hung out with TJ Miller last night, and he was really loving cool. I haven't heard the recent DLM but his standup is loving ace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnace
Mar 31, 2004

12 teams is where it's at, right? Yeah! Right? Yeah! Right? Yeah! Right? YEAH! SOME THINGS YOU CAN'T UNSEE, BRO!
They have to pay certain artists and labels to play their music for the most part, so thats why they are playing what they do during CDR.

Furnace
Mar 31, 2004

I will forever miss AK47. Pardcastathon in a little over 7 hours!

Furnace
Mar 31, 2004

I got tickets for CONAN for April, and as a long time fan of Jimmy Pardo, I'm more excited to see him instead of Coco.

Furnace
Mar 31, 2004

TJ Miller is my man. He totally hung out with me after I found out he was playing my city on twitter. Super cool rad dude.

Anyone going to Largo on Wednesday? I'm going.

Furnace
Mar 31, 2004

I was in the standby line for CDR last night, and managed to get seats on the stage, and who ends up showing up?

Whitest Kids u Know, Nick Swardson, Sarah Silverman, Chris Hardwick (who sat down next to us during his set, and asked questions to me and my fellow Canadians who had travelled to CDR), Chelsea Peretti, Amy Schumer, and loving Aziz Ansari. I had watched Aziz's Letterman interview, and he didn't repeat a single joke. He was testing out bits for his new special he's gonna record in DC.

And one of 2 Indians sitting on stage in the audience, Aziz pointed out to the first Indian and said "That brown guy is really excited!" then he looked at me, and said, "That other brown guys is SUPER excited and he's got a BEARD!" I was pretty much in heaven.

that and I had seen Conan earlier in the day and yelled out at Pardo that I love NNF while he was warming up, and he was very grateful. Then security told me to be quiet.

Furnace
Mar 31, 2004

Maarak posted:

Did he mention when or where this special is going to be? Can't find any info on his site.

He tweeted about it last week.

Furnace
Mar 31, 2004

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

That security guy obviously wasn't a gentleman :colbert:

I knew I had one chance to get Pardo's attention, so I went with "YOU FASCINATE ME!" and it worked. loving Pardo said my goddamn name and invited me back to his for a hot tub session. I told him I would bring the Salza.

Furnace
Mar 31, 2004

Nikki Glaser is so awesome. She was also at CDR the other night, and she killed.

Furnace
Mar 31, 2004

Vertigus posted:

Chris is kind of a douchebag

At CDR, he asked me about my job, and I didn't really want to say, but it's in the oil sands industry in Alberta, and this one girl booed me, and Chris totally ripped her a new one since no one else joined in her disdain for my desire not to be penniless and homeless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnace
Mar 31, 2004

Holy poo poo, I'm catching up on Nerdist, and my two friends and I got a shout out from Hardwick in Rhyme Talking, after we saw him at CDR, and my friend basically dropped an egg in front of him.

• Locked thread