Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Hand Row posted:

Everyone should be reading The Ringer because Shea Serrano is amazing.

https://theringer.com/nfl-antonio-brown-twerking-penalty-646f473dd5af#.6h2yv0xub

Shea is one of my favorite people in the world but these "fact-checking" articles he is turning into a thing are loving terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

xbilkis posted:

Drawing positive comparisons to the Berlin Wall is a great way to get people to buy into your ideas

I bet he thinks the Berlin Wall was meant to keep Communism out and clearly it worked!

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
I legitimately think Curt Schilling is trolling because there is just no way that anyone could be that stupid. Even DONALD loving TRUMP doesn't suggest things that clearly insane when it comes to immigration. What the hell

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?
I mean, Trump's scams seem to actually make him money instead of one and a half video games people don't care about.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Hmm, true. I do have to admit that Curt Schilling appears to be an extraordinarily stupid human being

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Deadspin bought a tribute brick at the new vikings stadium. It's pretty great.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Marquis de Pyro posted:

I legitimately think Curt Schilling is trolling because there is just no way that anyone could be that stupid. Even DONALD loving TRUMP doesn't suggest things that clearly insane when it comes to immigration. What the hell
No, he's absolutely that stupid

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

FlamingLiberal posted:

No, he's absolutely that stupid

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
Crimes should be made illegal, so that nobody can commit crimes

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

chunkles posted:

Crimes should be made illegal, so that nobody can commit crimes

If crimes are outlawed, only criminals will do crimes

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Curt Schilling has settled the 38 Studios suit for $2.5 million

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Inspector_666 posted:

I bet he thinks the Berlin Wall was meant to keep Communism out and clearly it worked!

Sure was nice of the Soviets to build it for us, I guess?

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Curt Schilling - Confirmed hater of Ronald Reagan

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Sash! posted:

Sure was nice of the Soviets to build it for us, I guess?

Where do you think Donald got his wall idea from???

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
:siren: Incoming heat-seeking Jason Whitlock garbage: :siren:

https://twitter.com/WhitlockJason/status/779436527164141568

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I watched that video and it seems that Jason Whitlock actually Owns

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Yea lets make fun of a guy for trying to educate us about cyber war.. Sounds really smart.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:
Years later the man known as Whitlock was known to wander the wastelands of the cyberwar knowing he had failed to warn humanity.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

midwat
May 6, 2007

Trast posted:

Years later the man known as Whitlock was known to wander the wastelands of the cyberwar knowing he had failed to warn humanity.

Truly, the Cassandra of our age.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

whitlock's insane cyber human rant owns

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
"The message is a home run, obviously, but I think the video is missing something....add a bunch of very slight zooms on me just talking and it'll be perfect"

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Alain Post posted:

I watched that video and it seems that Jason Whitlock actually Owns

Work Friend Keven posted:

Yea lets make fun of a guy for trying to educate us about cyber war.. Sounds really smart.

Trast posted:

midwat posted:

Truly, the Cassandra of our age.

R.D. Mangles posted:

whitlock's insane cyber human rant owns

xbilkis posted:

"The message is a home run, obviously, but I think the video is missing something....add a bunch of very slight zooms on me just talking and it'll be perfect"

I blame all of you for me wasting two minutes of my life. Expect a bill in the mail.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

nice try, cyberman. this is you right now

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That is not the 2 minutes and 11 seconds worth of cat and or puppy gifs I was going to demand.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

I have not laughed this hard all month

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

it's almost as funny as the stephen a smith durant threat, which i maintain is the funniest sports-related thing on the internet

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
The worst part of Twitter is getting shot by the thought police tbh

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

R.D. Mangles posted:

it's almost as funny as the stephen a smith durant threat, which i maintain is the funniest sports-related thing on the internet

Does that mean you haven't read Tim tebow in the CFL?

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together

Work Friend Keven posted:

The children have to learn about TekWar sooner or later

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Scoreboard bitch.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
So many non-sports media types responding to that Whitlock tweet, it's his loving dream come true.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I can't believe this is real. But maybe I'm just a cynical cyber-human who is out of touch with the real anyway

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
That's the high quality content that has 50,000 people glued to their TVs night in and night out

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies
Whitlock has finally gone around the bend and now thinks his "Dr. Who and Jason fight the Cybermen" fanfic is real life.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i would watch All Takes Matter if it was retooled for Cyberpunk

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

So Whitlock has totally lost his mind, right?

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

PotatoJudge posted:

That's the high quality content that has 50,000 people glued to their TVs night in and night out

Possibly less, the number is too small to give an accurate count

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Someone on my Facebook genuinely shared the cyber humans video

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

got leaked info about the Speak for Yourself Cyberpunk retooling as Whitlock and Cowherd have added a third voice.