Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bob Shabazz
Oct 21, 2008

At 12:17 a.m. MU police spotted Mauk, 19, run a stop sign while driving his scooter east on Kentucky Boulevard - with two female passengers on board.

Nodoze posted:

Adam Dunn's offensive production has just been "good, not great"

:stare:

Players that Cameron thinks have "good, not great" offensive production:

Al Kaline, Orlando Cepeda, Jose Canseco, Boog Powell, Ken Griffey Jr., Frank Baker, Tony Gwynn, Joe Morgan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Shabazz
Oct 21, 2008

At 12:17 a.m. MU police spotted Mauk, 19, run a stop sign while driving his scooter east on Kentucky Boulevard - with two female passengers on board.
Chris Getz aaaaagh. Also Yuni but he's been a not-awful shortstop this year.

Bob Shabazz
Oct 21, 2008

Dan Shaughnessy wrote an article about the Pats losing yesterday: http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2011/01/17/title_march_stops_short/?p1=News_links

Because it's Dan Shaughnessy, he mentions baseball in the second sentence. Also the Pats get called chokers several times. Great article, Dan.

Bob Shabazz
Oct 21, 2008

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

i'm undecided, that may in fact be so lazy and stupid that it owns

This owns because there's like 4 instances of "lol A-Rod is dating someone, how EMBARRASSING!"

Bob Shabazz
Oct 21, 2008

Deathlove posted:

Let's talk more about Jeff Pearlman and how terrible he is at reporting. http://www.jeffpearlman.com/albert-pujols-and-the-treatment-of-people/

ALBERT PUJOLS IGNORES PEOPLE WHILE HE PREPARES TO BE THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT SOMETHING, A BLOO BLOO BLOO.

Gerald LAIRD signs for people!

quote:

“I want to love Albert,” says Deron, a Shiloh, Illinois native who also slept out. “But he makes it hard sometimes.”

That seems just a little bit unhealthy.

Bob Shabazz
Oct 21, 2008

stuart scott irl posted:

Also he seems to believe that people who wear jerseys think they're on the team ????

Does this mean that if my Chiefs jersey is from tarajersey that I'm Knockoff Chinese Matt Cassel?

Bob Shabazz
Oct 21, 2008

Tender Bender posted:

what I'd like to know is why the picture is some guy edited onto Big Bear Doin Thangs

Mobutu Sese Seko is hardly some guy

Bob Shabazz
Oct 21, 2008

Mornacale posted:

Death to rhyming poetry.

No.

Bob Shabazz
Oct 21, 2008

Crazy Ted posted:

This loving beauty from the Indianapolis Star:

Holy poo poo this is bad

Bob Shabazz
Oct 21, 2008

leokitty posted:

Not even the dumbest article on NESN today http://www.nesn.com/2011/07/is-jason-varitek-a-hall-of-famer.html

The author seems to argue that Yogi, Bench, Fisk played in better offensive eras than Varitek

hahaha 63% say yes

Bob Shabazz
Oct 21, 2008

BackInTheUSSR posted:

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/6846531/tim-tebow-not-ready-prime-time

First goddamn paragraph, guess who

That sounds like a Whitlock line

Bob Shabazz
Oct 21, 2008

leokitty posted:

Since when is clam chowder a super foofy food? :confused:

When you live on not-a-coast and good clams aren't easy to get, people get weird impressions about it.

Bob Shabazz
Oct 21, 2008

MourningView posted:

Every version of Whitlock ever has sucked

Definitely not the version that went on KC radio after getting fired from the Star and burned every bridge in the world.

Bob Shabazz
Oct 21, 2008

http://deadspin.com/editor-in-chief-tomas-rios-has-left-vice-sports-1707360421 Tomas Rios is out at Vice Sports.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Shabazz
Oct 21, 2008

MourningView posted:

This is actually kinda shocking because even though I like Bo he will fight with literally anyone on twitter about anything, to the point he was blowing up my feed and I unfollowed him.