Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Underflow
Apr 4, 2008

EGOMET MIHI IGNOSCO
Nice. I was missing my daily dose of Klaus Wunderlich.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Underflow
Apr 4, 2008

EGOMET MIHI IGNOSCO
The new site is freezing every browser I can get to work on the old machine I'm forced to use at the moment. It's not the same without the comments marquee.

Underflow
Apr 4, 2008

EGOMET MIHI IGNOSCO

Haifisch posted:

Someone's got to play music that's not 10 minute long ambient stuff, video game music, or generic rock. :v:

I'm with you. Couldn't connect to the stream from this machine for a while, but I'm ready to slot 3' jazz & funk and assorted chart cuties again. And gain lot of tokens. I love them li'l fellas.

Underflow
Apr 4, 2008

EGOMET MIHI IGNOSCO

Default Settings posted:

Just make sure to upload that ultimate Schlagerlied you are assembling.

Thanks for giving me the excuse to do that. Stand by for crowd pleaser 'Partysound à Go-go' by The Oompahdelics. (give it a month to fully mature)

Underflow
Apr 4, 2008

EGOMET MIHI IGNOSCO

Jormagund posted:

For anyone who uses the IRC bot and wasn't around yesterday he has been re-christened as shoes due to a case of identity theft.

What happened? Someone deliberately sniped it? You should have renamed it 'checkers', btw. Make a tradition of it in case the bot's handle gets snatched again.

Underflow
Apr 4, 2008

EGOMET MIHI IGNOSCO
Radio and IRC turned to poo poo in the late 80s and late 90s respectively, but both GBSFM's stream and channel are great. Fun music, likeable people; what more d'ya want.

Underflow
Apr 4, 2008

EGOMET MIHI IGNOSCO

Jerry Cotton posted:

Also, finding a customer waiting when I came back from the bog, just looking at the speakers. Upon seeing me, he remarked: "I'm a bit scared."

live from the Grand Ole Opry: Mr Jerry Cotton with "Jess A Mean Ol' Copper Fittin', Bog Shittin' Son Of A Gun"

Underflow
Apr 4, 2008

EGOMET MIHI IGNOSCO
A strange sense of otherworldliness came over me yesterday evening when I was piping DaWolfey's Klaus Wunderlich block through to the stereo system downstairs. Goon radio for a family gathering seemed so wrong. My wife and daughter were exchanging "he's getting old/he's high again" glances while I remained apprehensive in case DW decided to insert a short wake-up blast of Anal oval office. However, the stream broke, and we sat Klausless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Underflow
Apr 4, 2008

EGOMET MIHI IGNOSCO

Jerry Cotton posted:

You don't have a bunch of Klaus Wunderlich records for emergencies? What kind of terrible person are you?

I have the entire Ultra Lounge collection, which has oodles of Wanderley, but the others sneaked in their own stuff before I could do something. What can one man do?

• Locked thread