Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deadhoarse
Oct 18, 2004

WampaLord posted:

:neckbeard: Yay! New thread!

Maybe add something in there about prequel hate and more about who was responsible for the best parts of the original trilogy (hint, mostly everyone besides Jorge).

Ack, my celebration post got buried in the last thread... I'd come out to Grotto's tonight, but we're doing the last tour to Endor tonight (for those that don't know, they're retiring Star Tours and replacing it with a more PT-ey version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadhoarse
Oct 18, 2004

WampaLord posted:

prequel

Clone Wars teaser shown too. Darth Maul has a brother. Looks just like him.

deadhoarse
Oct 18, 2004

Mister_Eel posted:

Please, for the love of God, tell me you are joking.

I'm barely hanging in here as a Star Wars fan.

Nope. The males of his race live on one half of a planet, and females of Asajj's race live on the other half. Like a middle school dance I think.

deadhoarse
Oct 18, 2004

30 Second Artbomb posted:

Lightsaber claws? Pretty sure those don't exist anywhere in the EU, but I could be wrong.

T-minus 5, 4, 3...

deadhoarse
Oct 18, 2004

Mister Roboto posted:

Sure hope that wasn't a typo.

...a weapon, of his own design of course, that would offer a true challenge: a duck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadhoarse
Oct 18, 2004

SirPhoebos posted:

So I was going through a bunch of old documents at work and scanning then shredding them, and I come across this name:

Mark Greivous, M.D.

:aaa:

He dodged a bullet by not climbing the ranks in the military.